Kansas plays good hype music prior to tip | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Kansas plays good hype music prior to tip

Im fast approaching 30 so a bit out of the loop but perhaps he's refering to "I'm so hood" by DJ Khalid? No? Guess I didn't think so either.
I've been out of try rap loop with the exception of eminem and Lupe fiasco and joe budden.
Speaking of Joe Budden, maybe they can do this one......

Always got me hyped at the gym. And pretty good lyrics.

I've been out of try rap loop with the exception of eminem and Lupe fiasco and joe budden.
Speaking of Joe Budden, maybe they can do this one...

Always got me hyped at the gym. And pretty good lyrics.

I honestly had no Idea that joe budden was still around. I remeber him from 12 years ago.

My choice for entrance music to all things SU would be lux aeterna.

I honestly had no Idea that joe budden was still around. I remeber him from 12 years ago.

My choice for entrance music to all things SU would be lux aeterna.
Joey is signed to shady records and is in the rap super group Slaughterhouse along with Royce da 5'9, Crooked I, and Joell Ortiz.

And I have no idea who lux aeterna is?
Brain fart yes I do. You caught me off guard with that one.

I wonder who chooses the music now? I believe Springfield was doing it before 'the troubles'. Does Mr Excitement do it? If so, I am anxiously awaiting the debut of 'Turkey in the Straw'. Or maybe "Begin the Beguine".

Maybe Tha Maestro chooses it.

On a related note, the football recruits looked to be having a great time laughing at the DJ (who was, unfortunately, more vocal and intrusive than usual) on Saturday.

Joey is signed to shady records and is in the rap super group Slaughterhouse along with Royce da 5'9, Crooked I, and Joell Ortiz.

And I have no idea who lux aeterna is?
Brain fart yes I do. You caught me off guard with that one.

Lux Aetrna is the song from requim of a dream and more recnently the brian dawkins weapon x highlight clip on youtube

My senior year we went undefeated... until the state semi finals.. we beat genny at genny. your fans tried to stab us... shove park is the ugliest rink i have ever played in. its like you're fulton. its crazy.

Hey, let's calm down on the Fulton smack. We are the City with a Future.

Hey, let's calm down on the Fulton smack. We are the City with a Future.
For 3rd world countries all over the globe. That'll be my last dig... I had to.

For 3rd world countries all over the globe. That'll be my last dig... I had to.

People from Fulton view people from Baldwinsville as hicks. Think about that for a minute.

My favorite was a friend that played varsity CYO hoops at HF. They once played Simon and Garfunkel's "Feelin' Groovy" as a warmup song. Was hysterical

Any music post 1995 is terrible anyways so i say stick with it and get off my lawn.

I know we're the same age man so come on Marsh there are some great NEW rock and roll bands out there. Don't be that guy who gets stuck listening to oldies stations. WTTJ was out of style in 1990. If we were the Cincinnati Bengals, than ok play it.

Rival Sons, Alabama Shakes, Lord Fowl, greatdayforup, Goat Leaf

Don't turn into a curmudgeon. (aside from your attitude towards mid-majors from the nutmeg state)

I was going to make a post about this game but will just post in here.

Every time I see either of these teams play, they're playing against great teams.

Embiid = best center in college basketball in a very very long time. I have Embiid envy.
I have Tyler Ennis Envy. And everyone on this board has a crush or man crush on Jerami Grant.

Welcome to the Terrordome: . Old, but more appropriate. Might have to cut it off after the line "Refuse to lose..."

It worked for Mike Tyson when he used to come out to that!

My first game in person was late 70's in Manley. Bouie and Louie led them on the floor to Chic's 'Le Freak' I won't bore you with the link. ;) Anyways, I still remember it like it was yesterday.

Welcome to the Terrordome: . Old, but more appropriate. Might have to cut it off after the line "Refuse to lose..."
That was my song freshman year @ Ithaca! "Ive got so much trouble on my mind, refuse to lose!"

I know we're the same age man so come on Marsh there are some great NEW rock and roll bands out there. Don't be that guy who gets stuck listening to oldies stations. WTTJ was out of style in 1990. If we were the Cincinnati Bengals, than ok play it.

Rival Sons, Alabama Shakes, Lord Fowl, greatdayforup, Goat Leaf

Don't turn into a curmudgeon. (aside from your attitude towards mid-majors from the nutmeg state)

In one ear and out the other brother. 70's and 80's is all I need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom