Katz: 'Cuse beats Indiana | Syracusefan.com

Katz: 'Cuse beats Indiana

arbitragegls

All Conference
..who would have thunk? Katz has 'Cuse winning 3 and losing to Miami...he is one of nearly none that have 'Cuse going this far as concerning analysts.
May be hope in the future.....just saying.

Just sucking up. He's obviously desperate to get back into JB's good graces.
I was thinking the same thing (half jokingly) but thought I was being ridiculous. Leave it to cto to come to the same conclusion!

Miami could lose to a 15 or win the whole thing. This is one of the toughest brackets I've ever filled out.

Miami could lose to a 15 or win the whole thing. This is one of the toughest brackets I've ever filled out.
I don't like Miami but for some reason I keep picking them to go to the Final Four, beating Indiana in the Elite 8. I don't know why I keep doing it...but my Final Four has ended up being exactly the same in each of the brackets I've done so far (Louisville, New Mexico, Georgetown, Miami, with Louisville beating Miami in the title game).

after the 1st round anybody could lose to anybody. i got 2 of the 4 one seeds out in the 2nd round

I don't like Miami but for some reason I keep picking them to go to the Final Four, beating Indiana in the Elite 8. I don't know why I keep doing it...but my Final Four has ended up being exactly the same in each of the brackets I've done so far (Louisville, New Mexico, Georgetown, Miami, with Louisville beating Miami in the title game).

i just yawned my way through your final 4.

Yeah I have 'Ville, UNM, Florida, and Miami with 'Ville beating Florida. But I don't even feel good about that.

Miami is hard to read. They seem like a prototypical regular season over achiever who ultimately fails in the tourney.

But their average age is pretty high, which I see as an advantage.

And they have some legitimate wins that they followed up with good showings (close loss at Duke, comfortable run in the ACC tourney, though through an admittedly not all that difficult path).

I want to knock them out early, but I can't really justify it.

i just yawned my way through your final 4.
I know, it might be the worst TV ratings in Final Four history if it comes to fruition.

Well, other than the one that featured the UConn/Butler poop throwing contest.

started a pool in my office.. One guy has Northwestern state, Marquette, Kstate, and Lville in his final four. Marquette winning it all

another girl turned her bracket in, then learned that the "numbers to the right of the team names mean something?"

Oh man lol

if new mexico makes final 4 i will never post here again :eek:
Well the thing is, they are in such a crappy bracket. Can you really see Gonzaga or Ohio State emerging out of that bracket? Or Kansas State? Or Wisconsin? Or Arizona?

Honestly, Pitt has almost as good a chance as anyone to come out of that bracket as an 8-seed. It's such a bad region.

Well the thing is, they are in such a crappy bracket. Can you really see Gonzaga or Ohio State emerging out of that bracket? Or Kansas State? Or Wisconsin? Or Arizona?

Honestly, Pitt has almost as good a chance as anyone to come out of that bracket as an 8-seed. It's such a bad region.

it is bad, i actually got pitt beating the zags. i can see ohio state or wisconsin making it. havent made my f4 picks yet but ill prolly have ohio state.

Or perhaps trying to take revenge against Boeheim by jinxing us
Artist's rendering of Katz just before making his picks:

mr-burns-excellent-o.gif

Miami is hard to read. They seem like a prototypical regular season over achiever who ultimately fails in the tourney.

But their average age is pretty high, which I see as an advantage.

And they have some legitimate wins that they followed up with good showings (close loss at Duke, comfortable run in the ACC tourney, though through an admittedly not all that difficult path).

I want to knock them out early, but I can't really justify it.
Miami lost to FGCU (BY 12), the 15 seed that's playing Georgetown. Albeit it was without Durand Scott, they still lost to them.

..who would have thunk? Katz has 'Cuse winning 3 and losing to Miami...he is one of nearly none that have 'Cuse going this far as concerning analysts.
May be hope in the future.....just saying.

Why would the guy let Boeheim's foolishness affect his assessment?

started a pool in my office.. One guy has Northwestern state, Marquette, Kstate, and Lville in his final four. Marquette winning it all

another girl turned her bracket in, then learned that the "numbers to the right of the team names mean something?"

Oh man lol

Those numbers mean something?! And all these years I have been picking teams based on their uniform colors and mascots!

Oh man lol
if you give her my name with my phone number next to it,maybe she can put those numbers together;)