Keats is my least favorite coach. | Syracusefan.com

Keats is my least favorite coach.

I'm on record I don't hate Hurley. I think our fan base is jealous of him, and we don't play them or battle them for play in status.
I can't dislike someone who never beats us. I dislike Hurley on principle, and his screaming and running around are a bit much. Keats does not beat us, therefore I enjoy seeing him on the sidelines.

Whiner. Too far on floor. Bad in game strategist and did I say whiner. Despise him.
I am so happy someone feels the same way. Can't stand him. It bothers me so much that every single time we play them one of the announcers they have to say, "Kevin Keats is a winner." What has he won?

Don’t worry, Keats will be coaching at Illinois St. or Morgan St. or Boston U. Or some equally impressive program in another year or two.

Whiner. Too far on floor. Bad in game strategist and did I say whiner. Despise him.
I was thinking the same thing. They automatically make my list when they are out of the coaching box and/or stroll onto the court. But we keep beating him.

I used to root for him because I knew someone who worked on his staff and wanted them to do well. But that was a while ago.

I hate the coaches that win against us and don’t mind those that don’t so he’s in my good books.

Beilein pre 2013 is my favorite coach of all time when we didn’t get past him in Atlanta complete change f him.

NCS is super talented. The fact he didn't take Bell out till the half was crazy. Also if he would have simply Fed his 400 pound refrigerator every time down the court they win going away.

Don't know Keats, but yes a s kcsu said if they would have fed fat boy they would have won but they didn't and that's on Keats - we won and that's on Red.

Don't know Keats, but yes a s kcsu said if they would have fed fat boy they would have won but they didn't and that's on Keats - we won and that's on Red.
....sounds like a plan but the refrigerator coukld only take so many trips up and down the floor b4 he had to sit

Keats is great what are you guys talking about? He’s got an obesity epidemic at center and runs him full court for at least 25 minutes/ game. What’s not to like

I'm on record I don't hate Hurley. I think our fan base is jealous of him, and we don't play them or battle them for play in status.

What is there to like about Hurley?

As for jealousy, he was hated before he made UConn any good.

I liked him when he was here at UNCW. I don't remember him being so whinny, although I do remember him being the 6tth player on most possessions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom