Kenneth Goins update from the Fizz | Syracusefan.com

Kenneth Goins update from the Fizz

Wonder if we're recruting him at OLB or RB? This guy could really excel in the Okie set. Probably another guy that if he was 3-4 inches taller would be more heavily recruited.

Have to keep an eye out for him at the WVU game.

he has the exact mold as Cam Lynch. if he brings the same speed, he will be very good in this D.

the main issue is that he wants to play running back. I read somewhere that su was recruiting him for linebacker. hopefully that doesn't affect his decision making process.

the main issue is that he wants to play running back. I read somewhere that su was recruiting him for linebacker. hopefully that doesn't affect his decision making process.

who cares really? we are still the kids only BCS offer, if he comes great if not move on

who cares really? we are still the kids only BCS offer, if he comes great if not move on
"Vanderbilt, Pitt and Georgia Tech have now reportedly offered." Scout also lists WVU and Rutgers offers. Maybe you have information I don't, but I believe those are all BCS programs.

"Vanderbilt, Pitt and Georgia Tech have now reportedly offered." Scout also lists WVU and Rutgers offers. Maybe you have information I don't, but I believe those are all BCS programs.

I think it was widely suspected that he didn't actually have those offers.

For now. Rutgers might not be in a BCS program in the near future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom