Kent State to hire Sean Lewis | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Kent State to hire Sean Lewis

Macky has already updated his Twitter profile to show he's the RB coach at Kent State.

From a tw0-year graduate asst coach on offense at SU to RB coach. Not bad for a guy who didn't play RB.
Good lucky to Macky.

He was also a GA for Skip Holtz at LA Tech. I hope he goes out there, has a great experience and keeps working up the ladder until one day coming home to coach at Cuse again. Great kid

I have a very tough time NOT seeing Macky as the head coach at Syracuse some day, dude is smart, hard working, great guy and starting to build his resume on the offensive side of the ball. And yeah I think he likes Syracuse football a bit too. Former OL guys make good coaches.

I have a very tough time NOT seeing Macky as the head coach at Syracuse some day, dude is smart, hard working, great guy and starting to build his resume on the offensive side of the ball. And yeah I think he likes Syracuse football a bit too. Former OL guys make good coaches.

and it's great that he's cutting his teeth in this system and not some prostyle power i.

Mac is a good kid but he has a minimum of 10 years more like 15 before he is even considered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom