Kent State to hire Sean Lewis | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Kent State to hire Sean Lewis

It was late in the game but we hired an on the job learner.
It was stupid.
Shafer wasn’t a HC.
Had no experience and there wasn’t a recruiting class to save plus MANY people I can name said Gross was aware that Marrone was looking at a pro jobs.
This wasn’t a shocker when Marrone left.
who would we be abler to get to work as cheap as he did that late in the game

Could we please have a seperate thread for former coaches? Its so depressing to keep hearing this stuff rehashed. It is ruining the
Thread and has nothing to do with this at all.
there have been enough threads about former coach shafer its onward and upwards with coach babers

I don’t bring it up but Shafer was such a mistake I just post it.

Now I'm curious as I think about this too much. Did you possibly think my post, that you replied to was meant as something positive towards the hiring of Shafer?

Now I'm curious as I think about this too much. Did you possibly think my post, that you replied to was meant as something positive towards the hiring of Shafer?
No I just posted it in context to how I saw it.

No I just posted it in context to how I saw it.

Ok, just making sure. There was a thread awhile ago I was trying to figure out whether you thought I was saying the opposite of what I intended... another Shafer thread lol. Was just curious in general, I don't always write as clearly as it sounds in my head.

I actually thought that too but could you imagine the uproar.

I’d have zero respect for Syracuse if they did that. Things are worth more than wins.

Win the right way and it’ll feel that much better

I actually thought that too but could you imagine the uproar.

Yep I'd prefer to stay away from anyone from that Baylor mess. There was a quite an uproar when we were concerned if Dino might have been involved when he was there and now hiring Briles? I don't think so.

Isn’t Briles the OC for Kiffin at FAU?
If he is coaching now then he is hirable.
The sins of the father don’t fall on sons.

Not un-hirable, but this also isn't a good look, especially given the current climate:

The lawsuit accuses Briles' son, former Baylor assistant coach Kendal Briles, of asking a Dallas prospect: "Do you like white women? Because we have a lot of them at Baylor and they love football players."

Baylor Sanctioned By Big 12 After New Revelations About Sexual Assault Controversy

Isn’t Briles the OC for Kiffin at FAU?
If he is coaching now then he is hirable.
The sins of the father don’t fall on sons.

But the sins of a sinner are sins lol

Not to get the thread in this direction, but what on earth was wrong with that tweet? He deserves some criticism for some of his tweets but not sure about that one.

I guess but on signing day huh? Couldn't just wait a day or so?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom