Kentucky/LSU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky/LSU

Did I see them doing coach interviews in the middle of the game? Like during a timeout? Is that new?
It's an SEC thing. They've been doing it for years.

Well it seems as though Cal will be pushing hard for all these chumps to get drafted so he can clean house of what has proven to be a not so swift batch of diaper dandies. So let's see, 2 years ago everything clicked and they looked like they were going to be a total dynasty... but then, last year's epic fail replete with the NIT debacle and now this year which will be forever remembered as the 40-0 campaign.

Too funni... you can't make this stuff up... except in KY. Louisville should be pissed UK is giving Kentucky basketball a bad name.

Guys we need to stop. Cal said the other day that kentucky is the best program in the country nobody does it like them everyone should be lining up at the door for the biggest opportunity out there. Are we disagreeing with that, really?
:rolling:

Dan Dakich just said any other team in the country would have lost by 20+ to LSU tonight. LOL. UK losing by less then 10 just shows how good they are according to him.

Well they do have chris jackson, shaq, and stanley roberts...oh waite

Thets hold off and be rational here, If any other team outside of kentucky played 1-6 Baylor tonight they lose by 20 except for #1 West Virgina U.

oh my chest hurts I can't stop laughing. :rolling:

LSU jumped on them early. Was 22-6 LSU. Kentucky looks disinterested.

Side note - Dykes and whoever his partner is went over their 5 teams who have "definitely separated themselves from everyone else and are the best teams in the country". Arizona, Kansas, of course Kentucky, of course Michigan State if everyone is healthy. Their 5th team? Florida. Yup. No mention of Syracuse.

This thread is fn great, One of the best ever.

But arizona kansas michigan state florida kentucky are state schools man thats all that counts.
How could these idots leave out OSU and Wisky(got to be drunk to make that statement).

And now espn has it listed as a upset. I don't even have kentucky as a darkhorse, and I didn't even before tonight
:rolling:

Last edited:
Dan Dakich just said any other team in the country would have lost by 20+ to LSU tonight. LOL. UK losing by less then 10 just shows how good they are according to him.

It was at this point in the game I changed the channel.

Wait, wait...I'm all over this motto.

"My Kentucky 44-0 shirt business has failed, and all I got was this lousy shirt".
Make it so, my bro.
I disagree. Who ever printed those shirts is brilliant. Prior to their first loss every Kentuckian junkyard had one. Now that they are a laughing stock fans of other institutions are buying them as a novelty. Shittt I want 2.

Kentucky should be on the bubble. I have no idea why their RPI and BPI are so high. They are 1-3 on the road with the lone win coming at Vanderbilt (losses at UNC, Arkansas and LSU so far). The best wins are home win vs. Louisville and Providence on a neutral court. They also beat Tennessee and Boise St. at home. They really only have two chances at good wins the rest of the season (Florida twice) and are likely to lose more other games - (Missouri on road is up next). NIT!

COACH-CAL-SHOVE.gif

Not sure I can buy the "talent" argument. We have 3 first round picks in our starting lineup, a McDonalds AA and one of the better shooting guards in the country.
I agree with this. People rely too heavily on the star recruiting system. Problem is, if a guy picks Kentucky, UNC, Kansas, or Duke, they immediately go from 3 to 5 stars.

Can a team separate itself when it has recently lost games? Clearly separating would indicate other teams can't play with them. Anyone with a recent loss hasn't separated themselves from the teams they lost to. Saying things just to say things. :crazy:

I agree with this. People rely too heavily on the star recruiting system. Problem is, if a guy picks Kentucky, UNC, Kansas, or Duke, they immediately go from 3 to 5 stars.
You mean like tyler ulis? Who formerly represented the lollipop kids.

MSU won in OT. I can agree with Arizona and Kansas. To an extent, I can agree with MSU, when fully healthy. But Kentucky? After they were down 22-6 to start the game? And Florida? It's the SEC bias.

Two words: Villa Nova :confused:

FWIW, LSU may have the best duo of bigs in the country in Johnny O'Bryant and Jordan Mickey.

If only Syracuse could have post production and presence like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom