Keon Lyn to the NFL Draft? | Syracusefan.com

Keon Lyn to the NFL Draft?

TheSpaz

2nd String
Sounds like Keon Lyn is going pro according to his twitter.

Keon Lyn: soon-to-be bankrupted or unemployed.
I honestly feel bad for players who aren't educated enough to manage their money but a decision as dumb as this is all on him. There has to be more than handful of people telling him this is a BAD idea. Let him make the move and fail.

he's good but not that good yet 7th round pick at best. will be lucky to make a practice squad.

Where is Marone to set this kid straight! Ohhhh wait.....

Keon Lyn: soon-to-be bankrupted or unemployed.
I honestly feel bad for players who aren't educated enough to manage their money but a decision as dumb as this is all on him. There has to be more than handful of people telling him this is a BAD idea. Let him make the move and fail.
Really: What do you know about Keon Lyn and his intellectual or fiscal management abilities. Nothing, so . His decision means nothing in your life. If you are so worried about young men making the decision you agree with, go do some volunteer mentoring. That will make an impact on your life.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Really: What do you know about Keon Lyn and his intellectual or fiscal management abilities. Nothing, so . His decision means nothing in your life. If you are so worried about young men making the decision you agree with, go do some volunteer mentoring. That will make an impact on your life.

Haha, that was funny

Sounds like Keon Lyn is going pro according to his twitter.
I hope he is basing any such decision on real feedback from professionals, and not pulling a Dorian Graham.

I hope he is basing any such decision on real feedback from professionals, and not pulling a Dorian Graham.

I hope this is the case as well. If the coaches are telling him that's one thing but to base it off friends or ego is another.

Keon is NOT ready, and will go undrafted, he jus isn't ready to take the next step.

First Dorian Graham graduated and has an SU degree. Second maybe other people know about Keon's home life but I don't, maybe other people are relying on him. If he goes through the process and hears good things then I wish the best. A lot of people on here need to take they weekend off from posting.

First Dorian Graham graduated and has an SU degree. Second maybe other people know about Keon's home life but I don't, maybe other people are relying on him. If he goes through the process and hears good things then I wish the best. A lot of people on here need to take they weekend off from posting.
Like I said. If he goes through the process and hears good things.

IF he goes 9 times out of 10 these decisions aren't based on whether the kid thinks he will get picked or make alot of money. More that they just dont' want to go to school anymore.

This is probably that case

IF he goes 9 times out of 10 these decisions aren't based on whether the kid thinks he will get picked or make alot of money. More that they just dont' want to go to school anymore.

This is probably that case
Oh I seriously doubt it, if you don't get picked you make no money, and without your degree, end up with nothing. So yeah not to many kids do that.

he must be a conservative or a christian.

Oh I seriously doubt it, if you don't get picked you make no money, and without your degree, end up with nothing. So yeah not to many kids do that.
Arena League, CFL, there are ways to keep playing and make money. Plus that is YOU an ADULT thinking like this rationally having experienced life knowing if he fails how tough life will be for him. Think about a 20 year old who just doesn't want to sit in class anymore and not having a long-term plan...he isn't thinking rationally!

Why does this mean he's going pro? He's been in school 4 years (he was an 09). He's getting his degree because it's the year he gets his degree. I could be wrong but I feel like most 5 year kids go for an advanced degree in that 5th year. Nassib is doing that right now.

Why does this mean he's going pro? He's been in school 4 years (he was an 09). He's getting his degree because it's the year he gets his degree. I could be wrong but I feel like most 5 year kids go for an advanced degree in that 5th year. Nassib is doing that right now.

He enrolled in 2010. He's a true Junior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom