Keon Lyn to the NFL Draft? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Keon Lyn to the NFL Draft?

The NFL needs all Kinds of Defensive backs, with the new offensive rules all the new qb;s that run all over the field and the innovation of slot receivers you cannot have enough guys in the backend who have some cover skills. Lyn is a big Corner which is another plus.

This isnt your mothers NFL anymore where its two cornerbacks and two safeties on the field, you can have as many as five corner type players on the field at once. You dont have to have neon Deon speed anymore to cover these inside slot receivers . A bigger corner like Lyn may in fact play that middle type hybrid corner/safety that covers the middle against these slot receivers.

He will get a shot in the NFL for sure so why stay here ?

Arena League, CFL, there are ways to keep playing and make money. Plus that is YOU an ADULT thinking like this rationally having experienced life knowing if he fails how tough life will be for him. Think about a 20 year old who just doesn't want to sit in class anymore and not having a long-term plan...he isn't thinking rationally!
Not exactly... I'm 23, just finishing up grad school at SU. You think I want to sit in class any longer? No sir. But I'm not an idiot, I need to finish and they need to have long term plans. Just because they go to school for free, doesn't mean they shouldn't be planning on their future

I hope he is basing any such decision on real feedback from professionals, and not pulling a Dorian Graham.

He has since taken it down, but on twitter he posted a picture of a letter from the N.F.L. in regards to his position as it stands now if he were to enter the draft. He put it at an angle so you could see the N.F.L. logo and his address with the beginning of the letter, but you could not read anything that pointed to the information he seeked. Clever dude, lol !!

Or it means that he's planning on coming back for his Senior year ... so he can get his degree.

thats how i took it from the beginning. i was really confused. i thought that tweet came out after the tweet that was originally talked about.

he must be a conservative or a christian.
Go big or go home you failed to insult race or orientation jacka$$.(no animals wher harmed by this message).

Go big or go home you failed to insult race or orientation jacka$$.(no animals wher harmed by this message).

Lol. What?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom