Kevin Ollie charged by NCAA on ethics violations | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kevin Ollie charged by NCAA on ethics violations

Which is why I want them to pay the man.

With interest.
Obligatory Rounders gif. Sorry not sorry.
FA862BE5-B609-42DF-874D-162277CA23D8.gif

Gos
They really thought Ollie wouldnt go scorched earth? Thats what happens when you treat someone like dirt. “But he committed violations” yea and the only reason they self reported was because they were losing . Mickey mouse operation over there
God, I hope the UConn program implodes—and Danny Hurley’s career along with it.

Yep ollies claim is likely the ncaa violations were a pretext for his firing. That is exactly what ollies lawyers would be looking into.
Exactly. Goodman doesn’t have a clue here. It’s a sound tactic to pursue this angle. And the Mutts shoulda gotten rid of this case like... yesterday. It’s an embarrassment all the way around, and some of their biggest alums like Ray Allen are majorly ticked off about it. Pay the man!!

Last edited:
Exactly. Goodman doesn’t have a clue here. It’s a sound tactic to pursue this angle. And the Mutts shoulda gotten rid of this case yesterday. It’s an embarrassment all the way around, and some of their biggest alums like Ray Allen are majorly ticked off about it. Pay the man!!
I have a feeling if UConn had the money this would have been taken care of 2 years ago

Jeff Goodman has no legal common sense. When it comes to legal matters and reporters, Dan Wetzel is the gold standard.
And they’re both insufferable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom