Key to Liberty | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Key to Liberty

I have to say I’m a bit taken back by Liberty’s social media behavior of late, certainly is not consistent with what the school professes. I expect them to rise above that type of behavior.

I don't know what they think this accomplishes. I mean, yeah, we're penalty prone and we have a lot of 5th year guys who like to inflict pain on the D - but I think they'd like to play their QB all year

I’m not usually a believer in things like this motivating players. It helps to get pumped up until you get smacked once or get tired. But between the video and this, if it helps everyone get pissed and focused I hope we smash the ______ out of them.

Just looking at LAST year's boxscore vs Liberty...
Yup we played Culpepper at QB...this year we have 2 better QBs to run the show.
Last year, I think both Melifonwu AND Cisco were out for this game...A lot of youth in the secondary.
OLINE is better. DEFENSE will be better.
Keep the penalties at 7 or less and have strong special teams play...CUSE wins.

Think Trill was hurt too

I don't know what they think this accomplishes. I mean, yeah, we're penalty prone and we have a lot of 5th year guys who like to inflict pain on the D - but I think they'd like to play their QB all year
One from last year and the other is from a fan account.

Need to hit Willis often.
Spy him and drill him. Easier said than done. But, we have some fast, athletic guys that can tackle in the open field. One shot can change the game.

One from last year and the other is from a fan account.
They're post from last year...but nothing ever really dies on the internet. It just gets regurgitated.

Willis retweeted it - doesn’t matter when it happened. But the fan one - makes sense. Standing down lol
I see the retweet of the locker room, not the crushed orange.
It does matter when it happened, last year was in celebration of their victory and is old news. This week would be a direct challenge to SU, saying either we’re going to do this again or bragging about last year’s victory.

They're post from last year...but nothing ever really dies on the internet. It just gets regurgitated.
The retweet was from yesterday, the fan account regurgitating itself.

I see the retweet of the locker room, not the crushed orange.
It does matter when it happened, last year was in celebration of their victory and is old news. This week would be a direct challenge to SU, saying either we’re going to do this again or bragging about last year’s victory.
You know, you’re right.

(Still hope we stomp them into oblivion for last year, tweet included)

You know, you’re right.

(Still hope we stomp them into oblivion for last year, tweet included)
Yep, it still can be used as motivation.

Spy him and drill him. Easier said than done. But, we have some fast, athletic guys that can tackle in the open field. One shot can change the game.
Well with the 335 we have 5 DB’s. So we have the speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is absolutely NOTHING "limited" about Liberty's talent nor resources.

They have more money than God.
Are are very willing and able to spend it on football.

Plus, they will admit almost literally anybody, so they can take players
(AND coaches - see: Hugh Freeze aka Mr. "Jesus can't handle my junk" former SEC guy)
who wouldn't be eligible/allowed anywhere else.
One of if not the most classic lines ever spoken by a HOF tool.