Key to Liberty | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Key to Liberty

One of if not the most classic lines ever spoken by a HOF tool.
Let’s focus on X’s and O’s. Stating the obvious, but we really need the front 6 to put some serious pressure on Willis. I think the defense needs to win the game by getting turnovers and putting offense in good field position. I highly doubt that Liberty has seen the speed this year that the ‘Cuse and the 335 has.

Let’s focus on X’s and O’s. Stating the obvious, but we really need the front 6 to put some serious pressure on Willis. I think the defense needs to win the game by getting turnovers and putting offense in good field position. I highly doubt that Liberty has seen the speed this year that the ‘Cuse and the 335 has.
The key to beating Liberty is get the ball first, and the first 5 times we get the ball score touchdowns, game over. By that time the crowd will be so loud Liberty will want to get out of the Dome.

The key to beating Liberty is get the ball first, and the first 5 times we get the ball score touchdowns, game over. By that time the crowd will be so loud Liberty will want to get out of the Dome.

Will this be the song for our locker room hype video aftwards our victory over liberty.. will malik Willis retweet it for us? …. I kid I kid

Why didn’t Dino think of this before?