Keys for Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Keys for Saturday

kcsu

Living Legend
On D simple stop the run and dont give anything up over the top. CMU scored on a 65 pitch and catch last week and we have a tendency to get burned on play action. Make them sustain drives and keep everything in front and we should be ok. Our interior needs to step up as well as our backers would love to see Hodge have a great game.

On O play north and south. Come out and play physical football. They play a 4-2-5 which needs to be driven at. The 4-2 is vunerable to north south as is geared towards taking away the long ball. Spread them out and win the middle. I expect Hunt to have a huge game running the ball and hope that we see very few bubbles until they are forced to cover the middle. Hunt will make a big difference in this game. Last point no turnovers give them nothing cheap and play field position as i dont think they are a big play team so lets make them earn it. Go Orange!!

PA310044.jpg

On D simple stop the run and dont give anything up over the top. CMU scored on a 65 pitch and catch last week and we have a tendency to get burned on play action. Make them sustain drives and keep everything in front and we should be ok. Our interior needs to step up as well as our backers would love to see Hodge have a great game.

On O play north and south. Come out and play physical football. They play a 4-2-5 which needs to be driven at. The 4-2 is vunerable to north south as is geared towards taking away the long ball. Spread them out and win the middle. I expect Hunt to have a huge game running the ball and hope that we see very few bubbles until they are forced to cover the middle. Hunt will make a big difference in this game. Last point no turnovers give them nothing cheap and play field position as i dont think they are a big play team so lets make them earn it. Go Orange!!
I think your last point is the biggest, in their first two games they have won the turnover battle 7-2. If we protect the pigskin I see us winning by double digits.

crush, kill, destroy
I've been watching that for the last week , since the prezsaid what we have to do ISIL is diminish , degrade , destroy. It triggered a memory synapse , I believe he is channeling IDAK , another super android.

I think we also run blitz the crap out of them - and the return of the well-timed "blitz from the last place you expected, you young immobile QB" will be in full effect. I think this game will end up looking a lot like the UCONN game in the dome where we destroyed them.

That 65 yard pitch and catch was the result of two defenders inexplicably crashing into, bouncing off the receiver and falling down as he caught the ball. The receiver then outran (I guess you could call it) the remaining defenders despite looking like he was running in quicksand. After watching that game, I'll be shocked if Purdue wins a game this season.

From what I saw, CMU didn't have anyone that should be able to get behind the SU secondary if they have any discipline at all. Stopping the power running game will be the key, as they ground Purdue up the entire second half.

They have an excellent NFL prospect at WR who was hurt last week and is expected back
From what I saw, CMU didn't have anyone that should be able to get behind the SU secondary if they have any discipline at all. Stopping the power running game will be the key, as they ground Purdue up the entire second

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom