Khalil Ahmad back to Penn State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Khalil Ahmad back to Penn State

Clearly, Penn State saw what HCFB and Syracuse was doing in New Jersey!!! They got scared, and offered Ahmad a lot...and I mean a lot of cash to come back, he most likely asked Cuse to counter, and they said no, thanks, so he split!!!! Typical move...people do it everyday in America! No worries, we are locked into Jersey without him. Let's go Orange!!

I’ve always wondered what goes down post this type of situation. I’m assuming that Khalil was involved and privy to our recruiting big board and recruiting strategies/plans. Since we are recruiting a lot of the same guys as PSU does he go right to the PSU staff and give all of our recruiting intel? At a minimum he will know which guys were priorities or sleepers for us and can pass that on to PSU. He’ll also know directly what our recruiting pitch is to recruits and be able to counter it easier with that knowledge if vying for a same player. I guess this is pretty common for guys in his role to move around a lot but the timing on this one is much different.
Or..

He came back here with the intention of doing exactly just that and Fran wisely withheld that information from him, causing him to get frustrated and go back to PSU empty handed. Just a theory.

I’ve always wondered what goes down post this type of situation. I’m assuming that Khalil was involved and privy to our recruiting big board and recruiting strategies/plans. Since we are recruiting a lot of the same guys as PSU does he go right to the PSU staff and give all of our recruiting intel? At a minimum he will know which guys were priorities or sleepers for us and can pass that on to PSU. He’ll also know directly what our recruiting pitch is to recruits and be able to counter it easier with that knowledge if vying for a same player. I guess this is pretty common for guys in his role to move around a lot but the timing on this one is much different.
Sure but we got Penn States recruiting secrets when he got here so we’re even.

Now that we’re past NSD I don’t think there is too much danger of sleepers getting jumped on by PSU. Any ‘25 sleepers have a looong way to go If anyone expects to keep them hidden.

Sure but we got Penn States recruiting secrets when he got here so we’re even.

Now that we’re past NSD I don’t think there is too much danger of sleepers getting jumped on by PSU. Any ‘25 sleepers have a looong way to go If anyone expects to keep them hidden.
Secret: win. And recruiting is better.

Rinse. Later. Repeat.

I have learned past couple days, that many here want to recruit at a high level and get to the next level but want their fruit of the looms to be perfectly white at the end of the day. It’s a dirty business, all of it. We hired a guy who can navigate these waters but it ain’t always going to be pretty.

Can he win games? Don’t know but he knows the game of recruiting and I’m sure something went wrong here but is what it is. If you think Ahmed can roll into south jersey with same swagger that Fran and Erob can well you’re crazy. same guys that delivered more recruits in 4 weeks than the last 3 coaches did in 15 years, buckle the . Embarrassing

Onward and upward. Forum has turned into a band of pussies. You should be ashamed, damn straight.
Skid marks are fine just don’t want a full blown brown out

I think it's to keep the thread from going sideways.
it will go all kind of ways. nothing prevents that. baseless speculation is a board obsession . it will eventually run its course

GA Tech just lost their guy to Auburn.

IMG_3358.gif

Strange that Khalil only changes his X ID name.

Best for him to set up a new ID for each gig. It just seems strange that he did a simple rename which shows SU stuff from the past.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom