Class of 2014 - Khalil Render | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Khalil Render

I hope not. If he is dumb enough to put those kind of pics up in his twitter profile all I see is trouble.

I am dumber for having read those tweets.

No more like something that you would censor from your kids viewing.

Edit...ok guy conversation. I think I will just leave this thread alone.

Wait, wut?

wait wut..what?
That I am not a guy or that this kid has Pron in his twit pics?

Ahhhh, that's what I thought you were implying. I didn't see any Pron in his twit pics. Maybe I didn't look well enough.

Edit, nevermind, had NoScript blocking his pics. See them now.

Ahhhh, that's what I thought you were implying. I didn't see any Pron in his twit pics. Maybe I didn't look well enough.

Edit, nevermind, had NoScript blocking his pics. See them now.

I wish I had that this morning at five...spit out my coffee.;)

He didn't upload those pics to twitter he just quoted them and replied to them. When he quotes the pics that other twitter accounts put up it goes to his twitter pictures. Quoting a picture is another way of retweeting a tweet and being able to reply at the same time. I'm not saying he should do that either but at least hes not putting up these pictures.

He didn't upload those pics to twitter he just quoted them and replied to them. When he quotes the pics that other twitter accounts put up it goes to his twitter pictures. Quoting a picture is another way of retweeting a tweet and being able to reply at the same time. I'm not saying he should do that either but at least hes not putting up these pictures.
Thanks for the clarification for those of us twitter-illiterate.

Thanks for the clarification for those if us twitter-illiterate.
I do however believe that the comments regarding a female of his acquaintance getting 'lock-jaw' from some unstated activity the two were engaged in were his own and not re-tweets. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom