Kinda OT: Derrick Gore? | Syracusefan.com

Kinda OT: Derrick Gore?

jekelish

Living Legend
I haven't heard of this kid, but just saw this on Twitter:

In the words of Mel Torme, "I think that's the tops."

Hard to judge a kid for taking the opportunity to play at Alabama. Would be awesome to see a kid like this dedicated to playing for the hometown team. I also imagine a lot of this was lost in the turn over of head coaches and Ocoordinators

Hard to judge a kid for taking the opportunity to play at Alabama. Would be awesome to see a kid like this dedicated to playing for the hometown team. I also imagine a lot of this was lost in the turn over of head coaches and Ocoordinators
Yeah, I didn't mean to imply we let one slip through the cracks, because sounds like he took quite a journey to get to Bama (Milford, and then a CC...that's a long road).

Yeah, I didn't mean to imply we let one slip through the cracks, because sounds like he took quite a journey to get to Bama (Milford, and then a CC...that's a long road).

It didn't seem like you implied that. I was just throwing it out there.

Alabama must be desperate - recruiting kids out of JUCO, pfffttt. whatsa matter Alabama, cant find any good high school players that want to come to your program? ;)

Section 3 has had a lot of greats ... Name doesn't ring a bell

Alabama?

I don't remember this kid at all. Definitely don't remember him ever being "Syracuse-bound."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom