Kingsley Jonathan named to Wuerffel Trophy Watch List | Syracusefan.com

Kingsley Jonathan named to Wuerffel Trophy Watch List

If the season is canceled we’ll have a bunch of players recouping redshirts like Kingsley, Bergeron, Trill, Cisco, Jones, Howard, Arku, Taj etc

If the season is canceled we’ll have a bunch of players recouping redshirts like Kingsley, Bergeron, Trill, Cisco, Jones, Howard, Arku, Taj etc

It will benefit us in some ways...as guys like Kingsley, Jones and Taj get another year to get bigger/stronger/better...

...but may really hurt us in others. I think this is Cisco's last year, whether or not there is a season. I anticipate Trill playing next season as a true Sr, but would think he's off to the NFL after that.

Hopefully football happens in some way this season and this is all a moot point.

It will benefit us in some ways...as guys like Kingsley, Jones and Taj get another year to get bigger/stronger/better...

...but may really hurt us in others. I think this is Cisco's last year, whether or not there is a season. I anticipate Trill playing next season as a true Sr, but would think he's off to the NFL after that.

Hopefully football happens in some way this season and this is all a moot point.
i dont see Cisco in Orange in 2021.

at least not 'Syracuse' Orange.

he’s likely leaving no matter what...the sum of the extra years will be greater than Cisco

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom