Kitty Hoyne's/Marriott bus shuttle | Syracusefan.com

Kitty Hoyne's/Marriott bus shuttle

SUFaninNJ

Living Legend
I just saw it announced that there will be bus service to the Dome for football games from the Kitty Hoyne's/Marriott area of Armory Square. Great option for those of you without parking passes.

Last edited:
Link? Got out of town friends who may be interested.

You might need to buy a drink from them...not the worst thing in the world.

Time to bring back the train!

I just saw it announced that there will be bus service to the Dome for football games from the Kitty Hoyne's/Marriott area of Armory Square. Great option for those of you without parking passes.
Hows the parking in armory square area?

I would personally try to get there around 5pm...get a spot after the day workers leave. Catch a bus at either Kitty Hoynes or Syracuse Suds. SOunds like there will be a bigger than normal bandwagon crowd...so you will be smart to catch the earliest bus.

You can walk from the Armory. Forecast is for PERFECT weather. 76 deg, 0% chance of rain.

Should be fine...If you can't find street parking there is a parking garage kitty corner to Hoynes and another garage on Washington street.

When Kitty Hoyne's had bus service before they never made you buy a drink. Being the sort of giving soul that I am, I felt it my duty to give back to the local economy and procure a beverage or three at Kitty Hoyne's. Just trying to help David live the American dream.

When Kitty Hoyne's had bus service before they never made you buy a drink. Being the sort of giving soul that I am, I felt it my duty to give back to the local economy and procure a beverage or three at Kitty Hoyne's. Just trying to help David live the American dream.
David told me his American Dream was fulfilled the morning he woke up and learned an entire massive hotel was being built directly across the street from his quaint establishment. Its like winning the $1,000 a week for life scratch-off.

I have never seen it. I have tried to get the shuttle during basketball season and during football season and have never ever seen one.

I have never seen it. I have tried to get the shuttle during basketball season and during football season and have never ever seen one.

Look for Bees driving this

moke.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom