KJ Henry... | Syracusefan.com

KJ Henry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think that’s a bit harsh. He was having a little fun. If one of our guys posted it, we’d think it was hilarious.
Our guys wouldn't post it. Not with this coaching staff. It's not the culture. Could you imagine the leader of our D, Mikel, posting this? Of course not. It's not who we are, it's not what we do. Talk trash on the field. Get fired up. Twitter tough guys are lame.

Think that’s a bit harsh. He was having a little fun. If one of our guys posted it, we’d think it was hilarious.
“This whole experience has left me more bitter, more jaded.” - Costanza

Hey, this is what makes rivalries. He wouldn't have taken the time to post that if he didn't look at Syracuse as an actual threat. The boys will remember this.
I was coming to post something similar. It seems obvious to me between this and all the other noise by Clemson fans about the officiating, that they see us as real, looked a loss in the face, and take us seriously. They beat us in the third. We went flat and stopped believing we could win until the fourth. We got tired and injury thin. Even McDonough said you seldomly see a rivalry that is so one sided on paper, but this is feeling that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom