KJ Henry... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

KJ Henry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikel Jones and Marlowe Wax are better players.

Didn’t love that Marlowe stooped to that penalty but it happens in those games. Hopefully he learns from it
Really , I thought the Marlow penalty was weak , could have called a dozen of those if they wanted. He did touch the face mask, it was harmless.

I would never wish harm on a person but I do wish harm on their record now. I used to root for Clemson. I'm out. I don't care if the ACC doesn't make another playoff. Clemson can go the way of Miami for all I care.
My post was an off the cuff overreaction for sure, but I’m tired of them disrespecting us for no reason, going back to when CJ Spiller was a Bills rookie going to the Dome and tweeted calling Cuse “scrubs”, and their roid raging linebacker supplexing our guy on his head.

If Tucker had popped off, the comment would be fair game.

As it is, it’s just corny and disrespectful clout chasing.

Last edited:
I don’t want to start a new thread … but there is a article in the Clemson Insider about Dabo riding the officials about holding. Low and behold the flags started flying in his favor. Did the Clemson offensive line get any holding calls ? One thing I’m absolutely sure of , Clemson held too.

Last edited:
I don’t want to start a new thread … but there is a article in the Clemson Insider about Dabo riding the officials about holding. Low and behold the flags started flying in his favor. Did the Clemson offensive line get any holding calls ?
No. Couple false starts

I don’t want to start a new thread … but there is a article in the Clemson Insider about Dabo riding the officials about holding. Low and behold the flags started flying in his favor. Did the Clemson offensive line get any holding calls ?
This is the frustrating part for me. Were they phantom holds? Absolutely not they were legit holds. But you could literally call holding on both teams on every offensive snap. There is always holding. So when it starting getting called one way I knew we were in trouble. Problem is you can't deny the calls.

I don’t have a problem with it tbh. Sean Tucker is one of the best players in the country and he has a catch phrase, should expect it get ribbed a bit after a loss.

It's supposed to be ridiculous. Because it gets so old hearing, "they're just a kid." No. They're not. They get special treatment their whole lives for being athletes.
I knew what you meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors