KJ Henry... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

KJ Henry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, just a child acting like a child. One day he will grow up and be a man and will look back and regret doing this kind of stuff. On the positive side I hope Tucker sees this, I dont mind a little extra motivation for him against ND

Old adage “Iive by the sword Die by the sword “ sincerely Purdue and NC state.

I get it. Not the best look but he's still just a college kid. They say stupid stuff all the time...
GBO I have always enjoyed your insight on our board and listening to what you have to add. The college kid thing grows old on me. He is almost 23 YO and if you ask him on the side he will tell you he is a grown a$$ man. When you play at Syracuse you are taught about the things you say and the impact they will have nationally. At Clemson, the exposure and budgets you have it must be a hundred fold. When you take to social media and you are out clearly out to be cute and funny, singling out a group of people (and person in this instance) in a way that isn’t too becoming of being a Clemson man, something y’all or so proud of, you get what is coming back your way. I don’t wish anyone hurt and never wil but y’all should know who you are and have a higher standard. Become what your coach preaches and the nation gets shoved down their throats 24/7. I will never ever be a fan of that “kid” that is for sure.

I wouldn’t have cared had it been someone who chirps himself. Like it’s alright to give Duece a little of his own medicine. But Sean? Dude is as low key as you like and by all accounts a good kid. Weird flex.
Exactly. Duce chirps non stop on the field. If people give it back that makes sense. Fair game if you catch one on him and signal first down in his face. Taking shots at a guy who burned you is very much a weird flex.

Last edited:
He's 22. I got arrested at 22. Guess what the judge didn't say? "He's just a college kid." Simply being a college kid doesn't excuse anyone from being judged.
Were you in college?

I get it. Not the best look but he's still just a college kid. They say stupid stuff all the time...
It's not that he is a college kid. (I once used this in an Appellate argument where they tried to blame my client for his injury. I not only won, I made law.) "The dumbest people on the planet are boys between the ages of 15-25."

He had three whole entire tackles yesterday. Imagine what a douche he'd be if he had four.

#5 looks like #2 on this play:

Someone should tweet this at him. Pure gold

Lol at this thread. Eric Devendorf was dropping this level of rated G trash talk when dunking on his playskool hoop as a toddler.

KJ should be working on watching film so he stops getting smoked by RBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom