KJ Williams dismissed from boys basketball team | Syracusefan.com

KJ Williams dismissed from boys basketball team

Sounds like this kid has a lot of off the field issues. Bummer. Another reason why I don't let myself get too hyped up on recruits. They are immature HS kids and some of them just don't have what it takes to be a successful student-athlete, talented or not. I hope he gets his house in order.

1. TheWorldsGreatest#2 ‏@KJWilliams2 Jan 27
  2. @Redz_Lopez like it's crazy, our game got canceled Saturday and than we all of a sudden have practice right when I'm about to end my SAT's
    1. TheWorldsGreatest#2 ‏@KJWilliams2 Jan 27
    2. So I couldn't make it to practice on Saturday cause of SAT's and now I can't play...like are you serious? #ImDone

• I saw this last month. This is when he was taking the Sats again because he hadn't passed yet. I don't know if he passed this time.
TheWorldsGreatest#2 ‏@KJWilliams2 Feb 11
I get called outta class just to have life talks with Mr.T lol #Chillin

Last edited:
If that tweet is true, what kind of person is that BB Coach? Makes you grateful for HCSS and Staff, that they aren't just talk when they do talk about Family and family enviornment. Realtionships on all levels are important, if in fact true, this coach will never truly be a good coach, and I hope he learns his lesson.

Sounds like this kid has a lot of off the field issues. Bummer. Another reason why I don't let myself get too hyped up on recruits. They are immature HS kids and some of them just don't have what it takes to be a successful student-athlete, talented or not. I hope he gets his house in order.

Sounds to me like he has his priorities straight. SATs over practice. If this is true his coach is a

Sounds to me like he has his priorities straight. SATs over practice. If this is true his coach is a

Dismissed from Track for Academics.

Suspended 1 football game for disciplinary reasons against North Hampton as a Senior

Dismissed from Basketball team.

Where there is smoke there is fire.

Are all of his coaches d!cks?

Dismissed from Track for Academics.

Suspended 1 football game for disciplinary reasons against North Hampton as a Senior

Dismissed from Basketball team.

Where there is smoke there is fire.

Are all of his coaches d!cks?
I wouldn't paint the kid as someone with disciplinary issues. That's different than academic issues. I have no idea who is to blame. But I would question why his famiily-mentors-coaches would let him play three sports when he has academic issues. Especially when he has a full ride in football waiting for him. Clearly the kid wants to play because he loves sports and is competitive but I'm hoping he chalks this up as a learning experience that he will have to make sacrifices to play sports.

Pyle said:
Dismissed from Track for Academics. Suspended 1 football game for disciplinary reasons against North Hampton as a Senior Dismissed from Basketball team. Where there is smoke there is fire. Are all of his coaches d!cks?
he's one most talented recruits we've gotten ever... Take good with the bad. He prob has a large personality but I believe in our coaches. This is what happens when you land bigger fish sometimes they have more baggage

So then is must be up in the air if he's going to qualify right? If he has to take the SAT multiple times it means he didn't have a qualifying score.

he's one most talented recruits we've gotten ever... Take good with the bad. He prob has a large personality but I believe in our coaches. This is what happens when you land bigger fish sometimes they have more baggage

I've seen enough Baskins and Colliers to not get my hopes up yet. IF he qualifies AND makes it to campus then he has my full support. All I'm saying is it seems like he still has some work to do to get here and be successful.

TheWorldsGreatest#2 @KJWilliams2
@lvsports: Liberty High School star K.J. Williams dismissed from boys basketball team http://dlvr.it/4xk91n” if only all this was accurate

TheWorldsGreatest#2 ‏@KJWilliams2 6m
@lvsports good article...only if half of it was true. Maybe you should talk to the player himself to get a more accurate article

If that tweet is true, what kind of person is that BB Coach? Makes you grateful for HCSS and Staff, that they aren't just talk when they do talk about Family and family enviornment. Realtionships on all levels are important, if in fact true, this coach will never truly be a good coach, and I hope he learns his lesson.

I hope young Mr. Williams learns not to tweet stuff like this.

That article is bush league. A grammatical mistake was edited out without acknowledgement. The author felt inclined to point out KJ's past football season, even though the article is about his basketball dismissal. The author also clearly went back to edit in a single sentence talking about KJ's dismissal from track his junior year.

Sometimes it is best to get these issues out of the way now. You can bet that our family has reached out to him and you can also bet he is getting some tough love. Might be just what he needs.

Sound to me coach me like these coaches are sticking together to railroad this kid . Naw , that never happens with " high character " public school teachers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom