Kraut | Syracusefan.com

Kraut

mountaincuse

All American
So we know he is hurting but instead of running a play to get the ball to the middle of the field and then calling our last to, we don't use it and make him kick from the hash.

Help him out and manage the clock properly.

So we know he is hurting but instead of running a play to get the ball to the middle of the field and then calling our last to, we don't use it and make him kick from the hash.

Help him out and manage the clock properly.

And how do you know that his preference ins't right hash?

We have two other kids that can nail that kick. Also i have no idea why he is kicking off none at all. Im really starting to think Doug just doesnt have it on game day decisions. Thank goodness for Shafer without him we would be lost

There is no way he should be the KO guy when he is the only kicker in the country that seems to not be able to put the return man inside the five

last kickoff was fielded at the 20 and returned to the 50!

Rough crowd -- he missed a FG. He's not a robot
Dude, I love marrone too but that was a bad decision. He's hurt, missed 3 already this year,

Good thing about Doug is that he makes good adjustments at the half (and p never did), let's hope that continues.

Dude, I love marrone too but that was a bad decision. He's hurt, missed 3 already this year,

Good thing about Doug is that he makes good adjustments at the half (and p never did), let's hope that continues.

Are you a doctor on the team? If so, your opinion matters. Somehting tells me you aren't

Are you a doctor on the team? If so, your opinion matters. Somehting tells me you aren't
He's nursing a groin injury which is listed on the report - don't need to be a doctor to read or pay attention to what's going on.

You seem to be taking hits on Doug personal, don't. We all hope he is here for a long time but that doesn't mean he can't be questioned.

He's nursing a groin injury which is listed on the report - don't need to be a doctor to read or pay attention to what's going on.

You seem to be taking hits on Doug personal, don't. We all hope he is here for a long time but that doesn't mean he can't be questioned.

I don't take hits personal. He's not infallible. I just think he's in a better position to judge the health of his kicker than you. He's open for criticism on game management stuff. Injuries? Not so much

I don't take hits personal. He's not infallible. I just think he's in a better position to judge the health of his kicker than you. He's open for criticism on game management stuff. Injuries? Not so much
It's a known injury - the announcers were even saying he over adjusted for it.

Let's go orange - here's we go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom