RG - Alexander
RT - Hickey

I still think the starting group will be -

LT - Philips
LG - Chibane
C - Macky
RG - Alexander
RT - Hickey

I'm not sure Andy is in their plans as a starter. He might be a career depth guy who is crossed trained at a couple of spots. He was at center in the spring (out of necessity) and obvious has mostly been at OT.

I like Robinson a lot and think he has a.ton of potential. But if both are healthy, Curtis would play over Robinson.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
We will see they are both very young players. Curtis also gets hurt a lot.

Other than a kneel-down, what play on offense is designed to get tackled?
3 rd and 7 - run an out pattern or hitch at 10 tds to get the first. Not designed to score a TD, if a tackle is broken and the offensive player takes it to the house, then great! Got it!?

dollarbill44, post: 323942 said: <br />In theory, isn't every play designed to be a TD?
<br /> <br />No.

"Every play in the playbook is designed to score a touchdown."

-- Vince Lombardi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foster is out for the year based on multiple things I've heard.

He mentioned Nick Robinson at tackle. Yikes, I don't think he is close to ready. Kid has potential, but I think he needs at least another year of S&C and coaching.
Really. Kid was 285 in HS.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

WR - Lemon, Sales, West, Kobena will be, and was going to be, the core rotation. X-factor is Hale, what does he bring, and will Fleming ever be a contributor. They can absorb this. If it cascades to multiple injuries, then obviously it's a problem, but that would be the case in any program if they lost 3 or 4 guys in any spot.
i would not count on west

i would not count on west

West is not injured. You must be saying not to rely on him based on lack of talent, propensity to get injured, etc.

West is not injured. You must be saying not to rely on him based on lack of talent, propensity to get injured, etc.
injury hx and not being ready to play--just one of those guys

Not being ready to play? West has three more seasons to learn. In an era of instant gradification sometimes we have to be patient. I still remember a young Quadry Ismail struggling for a few seasons before becoming a good weapon. Chan jones watched 7 on 7 s and tweeted to watch out for West and Lyn.

Why is it that the units that we have the least amount of depth at are the ones most affected by the injury bug? Seems like this happens every year.

We've had some pretty highly regarded OL recruits over the past 3 years, and pretty much all of them have had significant injuries. Trudo, Hickey, Curtis, now add Pugh to that list. Frustrating to say the least.

Why is it that the units that we have the least amount of depth at are the ones most affected by the injury bug? Seems like this happens every year.

We've had some pretty highly regarded OL recruits over the past 3 years, and pretty much all of them have had significant injuries. Trudo, Hickey, Curtis, now add Pugh to that list. Frustrating to say the least.

I sometimes wonder if it is workout related.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom