Kristopher Curtis | Syracusefan.com

Kristopher Curtis

Bonz44

Walk On
Just saw this posted on Twitter

©urtis@Skool_Not4Me
Never thought the days of me being an athlete would be over so soon

Expand

• Has anyone heard anything about him?? This would be horrible news if true The kid never even saw the field..Wow. Looks like he has a bad back and cannot continue to play

Terrible news, if true. Kid sounded like he had a lot of potential, at a key position of need.

Help me out, was this the lineman that's also blind in one eye?

Tough break, need to bring in a couple linemen this year maybe even a JUCO.

FYI for cube monkeys, there's not a terrible picture that comes up if you click on that link, but it might be awkward if you click that link and someone sees your screen.

Not that something like that just happened to me or anything.

Noted. :D

Hickey, Alexander, and Philips just became a LOT more important.

FYI for cube monkeys, there's not a terrible picture that comes up if you click on that link, but it might be awkward if you click that link and someone sees your screen.

Not that something like that just happened to me or anything.
At least he has nice taste in ladies...:D

BTW, I always dread opening posts titled with just a player's name: 90% of the time it is for crap like this. Hopefully his injury is recoverable.

He just tweeted to mike mcallister at cusenation that someone was on his twiitter account and stop retweeting that..take it for what its worth..sorry fellas

Got to luv social media...Right now there going back and forth

If true, very sad for the guy. Never got to play a snap. He had a lot of potential and would have had a major part of the ol future. I fear it's true but hope its just dumb social media accident.

Unfortunate news where we don't need any...

On a side note, I can't be the only one that is actually more likely to click on a link at work if it is labeled as "NSFW", can I? Please tell me there are more of you out there...

Now it's out there that someone was playing a joke and he didn't tweet that.

Unfortunate news where we don't need any...

On a side note, I can't be the only one that is actually more likely to click on a link at work if it is labeled as "NSFW", can I? Please tell me there are more of you out there...

I personally refuse to click any link that isn't labeled NSFW.

According to TNIAAM: Update: Curtis just tweeted at At their request, this network is being blocked from this site.'s Mike McAllister saying that someone was on his Twitter, so this may have just been a prank. Oh, you college kids...
"@Skool_Not4Me: Never thought the days of me being an athlete would be over so soon"
That's from Syracuse OL Kristofer Curtis.

That's all I got