Kudos to the Football Board | Syracusefan.com

Kudos to the Football Board

SU2NASA

All American
Everyone has been killing it the last month. Well done everyone, keep up the good work.

Just another reason, Football Board > Basketball Board.

not counting the daily meltdowns when even a small bit of perceived bad news comes out...right?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

To be fair, the meltdowns eventually turn into winning on our part though.

Everyone has been killing it the last month. Well done everyone, keep up the good work.

Seriously? This board has been brutal. I love these football only posts. Classic.

Hoping there was sarcasm in your OP

Seriously? This board has been brutal. I love these football only posts. Classic.

Hoping there was sarcasm in your OP

Come on, there's been a number of epic threads in the last few weeks. Yeah, there's been some shitty news lately and subsequently expected meltdowns, but after that it's been pure entertainment.

Come on, there's been a number of epic threads in the last few weeks. Yeah, there's been some shitty news lately and subsequently expected meltdowns, but after that it's been pure entertainment.

I'm not discounting that but some of the stuff that has been said regarding DM has been brutal.

I guess I just enjoy both boards.

I'm not discounting that but some of the stuff that has been said regarding DM has been brutal.

I guess I just enjoy both boards.

Well, then I think we can all agree that it's my posts that have been killing it then and the rest of you are the problem.

I've been here since the summer and haven't checked out the BB board even once. The football board is just too damn entertaining!

I've been here since the summer and haven't checked out the BB board even once. The football board is just too damn entertaining!

Yet your avatar is of Rakeem Christmas...

I'm complicated that way. It was of Lemon and Nassib but I changed it in December. Don't get me wrong, I love SU hoops, but the football board has been intriguing.

I'm complicated that way. It was of Lemon and Nassib but I changed it in December. Don't get me wrong, I love SU hoops, but the football board has been intriguing.

The Basketball Board is the Low T version of the Football Board. T floweth over on here. The OT Board also has T, but it's that juvenile T that makes you say stupid things.

Imagine how crazy it would get on the BBall Board if Boeheim left for the NBA and then a few days later took Hopkins, GMac, Autry, etc.

Imagine how crazy it would get on the BBall Board if Boeheim left for the NBA and then a few days later took Hopkins, GMac, Autry, etc.

2012-Browns.jpeg

That's funny - I've been thinking the complete opposite lately. And not because the basketball forum has improved.

Honestly, I don't get the "competition" between the two. I tend to post more on the football side, because there's more to talk about. I think the basketball side has more fans because the weather is better in basketball land.

Ummm...You are comparing Boeheim to Doug Marrone? The football board is apparently more delusional than I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom