Kyle Cuffe Transferring to Syracuse (5/18/23) | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Kyle Cuffe Transferring to Syracuse (5/18/23)

Kyle in the lab...
Screenshot_20230608-142329_Instagram.jpg

Summer Sessions at Cuse were the best, 1 class or so, a little bit of a job, and a lot of partying.
One of my hot summer sessions instructors announced to the class on the first day that she "used to be a lingerie model".
Like an idiot I didn't follow up since I was beyond lame back then, but throughout the session there were rumors aplenty about a couple guys having private, ahem, "modeling sessions" w/ her. Good times.

One of my hot summer sessions instructors announced to the class on the first day that she "used to be a lingerie model".
Like an idiot I didn't follow up since I was beyond lame back then, but throughout the session there were rumors aplenty about a couple guys having private, ahem, "modeling sessions" w/ her. Good times.
I wouldn't believe rumors. Talk is the easy part. On the other hand, one does wonder why a instructor would tell her class that she was a lingerie model?

I wouldn't believe rumors. Talk is the easy part. On the other hand, one does wonder why a instructor would tell her class that she was a lingerie model?
Oh, I believed the rumors- she wasn't shy about her intent & flirted w/ every guy there. Remember this was a different time- late 70's "free love" and all that.
She'd wear these see-through sun dresses, usually braless. I was a decent looking kid but had no clue how to flirt or talk to women, but she gave me a couple of openings which I didn't follow up on. At least that's how I choose to remember it! :)

Oh, I believed the rumors- she wasn't shy about her intent & flirted w/ every guy there. Remember this was a different time- late 70's "free love" and all that.
She'd wear these see-through sun dresses, usually braless. I was a decent looking kid but had no clue how to flirt or talk to women, but she gave me a couple of openings which I didn't follow up on. At least that's how I choose to remember it! :)

Maybe this needs to shift to the post your Smoke thread...;)

Cmon Bombay, if you’re gonna fantasize on SyracuseFan may as well said you laid pipe.

Yeah, you're probably better off.

You would have fornicated and then you'd be seeing me in Hell.

It's a whole thing. You don't want it.

Summer Sessions at Cuse were the best, 1 class or so, a little bit of a job, and a lot of partying.
I never took summer sessions - internships - but i would always move into campus like 10 days before semester started. Those were wild times.

Wait! Jay Wright was at SU? :)
Incredibly, I never even thought about both of them having the same name. Of course, that was long before Jay Wright the coach became known and I never thought of the prof again until this thread.

I never took summer sessions - internships - but i would always move into campus like 10 days before semester started. Those were wild times.
In some ways, it was more fun than the school year, because there were less people and people were without their cliques, so there was a lot of mixing and mingling.

Incredibly, I never even thought about both of them having the same name. Of course, that was long before Jay Wright the coach became known and I never thought of the prof again until this thread.
Wrong Jay Wright?

Ah ok I’ll go ahead and delete my drafted “If Red doesn’t work out…” thread then

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom