Kyle McCord; The King in the North!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kyle McCord; The King in the North!!!

*Heisman candidate
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

THE KING IN THE NORTH

Unreal performance. And that run for the first down!! Maybe my favorite Dome play in recent memory
And it will probably be his season's longest run, too

He is the real deal. I was speechless watching some of the balls he dropped in today. WOW.
I kind of love it when I'm like "where the hell is he throwing it?!" and it goes right to the receiver.

There was a perfect one right over the corner's fingers and right before the safety got there. I just didn't think the guy was open, but a 30+ yard reception later...

Kind of rude for Maria Taylor to say "Oh, come on" after Joshua Perry jokingly said "give him the Heisman" after Nicole Auerbach said "second straight week of 4 TDs for McCord. Did you know he didn't have a single game with 4 last year?" I mean I know he's still a really longshot to win it and it's only two games in but it's kind of disrespectful to just blow it off like he has no chance if he keeps playing like this.

I kind of love it when I'm like "where the hell is he throwing it?!" and it goes right to the receiver.

There was a perfect one right over the corner's fingers and right before the safety got there. I just didn't think the guy was open, but a 30+ yard reception later...
Kyle should have had more completions today but there were at least two throws thrown right into the receivers hands but were dropped - one was Villari - gotta catch the ball! We have QB like McCord you have to have great hands because he will throw it right to you.

Kind of rude for Maria Taylor to say "Oh, come on" after Joshua Perry jokingly said "give him the Heisman" after Nicole Auerbach said "second straight week of 4 TDs for McCord. Did you know he didn't have a single game with 4 last year?" I mean I know he's still a really longshot to win it and it's only two games in but it's kind of disrespectful to just blow it off like he has no chance if he keeps playing like this.
kylemccordforheisman.com is probably available for whichever of you computer nerds want to take charge of it.

To be honest, our team has had WR and TE talent.
But in order to capitalize, we’ve needed someone like McCord. And an OL….
Let’s see how GB does without Love.
Or look at ATL (Falcons) before this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom