Kyle McCord; The King in the North!!! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Kyle McCord; The King in the North!!!

I thought the O-Line did a great job giving him time. He not only has arm and accuracy, but he sees the field amazingly well and gets through his progressions at warp speed.

He not only completed 32 of 46, but there were at least 3 or 4 balls amongst the incompletes that were somewhere between drops and catchable.

If DeVito could play in the NFL, how can this kid miss ???

I love the way McCord looks off the defense on almost every passing play.

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

We have to make the ACC championship game for him to have a chance.

Listen I love the guy and am so pumped, the attitude is awesome… but Eric had swagger in spades too, probably more
Eric was one of my favorite players ever but the throwing ability backs up the swagger in a completely different way. Good call though on Eric and the original post may have been influenced by 4-6 Hayburners haha

My wife and I went to the mall after the game because it’s my sons 2nd birthday Monday so wanted to do the build a bear thing where you pay their age.

While waiting for Cheesecake Factory takeout a family wearing all Ohio St stuff walked by, I said “thanks for the qb!!” They looked at me puzzled and then said “oh yeah, good luck with him” and kinda rolled their eyes.

I said well he threw for almost 400 yards today and they just walked off.

Sad they can’t appreciate how good this kid is

I don't understand how the GT QB can have a higher QB rating (92.4) than McCord (82.4)? What subjective criteria is this based on?
Do the rushing TDs and yards factor in?

I don't understand how the GT QB can have a higher QB rating (92.4) than McCord (82.4)? What subjective criteria is this based on?
I'm not sure what rating you're looking at. The standard NCAA passer rating was 170something

Kind of rude for Maria Taylor to say "Oh, come on" after Joshua Perry jokingly said "give him the Heisman" after Nicole Auerbach said "second straight week of 4 TDs for McCord. Did you know he didn't have a single game with 4 last year?" I mean I know he's still a really longshot to win it and it's only two games in but it's kind of disrespectful to just blow it off like he has no chance if he keeps playing like this.

Taylor Tannenbaum >>> Maria Taylor

He gets rid of the ball, after devito and Schrader, it's so refreshing. Very smart QB
I’ve had end zone seats for years. One of the great things is to be able to watch the qb make throws.

DeVito and Shrader threw to receivers. McCord throws to spots waaay more often…especially the outs.

McCord’s throws on the far side outs are great. But the two throws that stood out today for me was the third down deep ball off his back foot to Peña who made a diving grab, and the over the middle throw to OG that he dropped over the backer in front of the safety - that window was about the size of 3 footballs. Absolutely sick throws.

Noticed that myself, less yards, 3 less TD's, less yards per catch. The only thing he was better at was completion percentage, because most of his passes were short to the sideline.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom