La Familia (Ep 6 now available) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

La Familia (Ep 6 now available)

The Florida State recap brought back a lot of great memories. I was screaming like a girl at halftime. Stop complaining and enjoy...

Riiiiiight, I forgot it's blasphemous to critique a new YouTube series even a little bit. I'll just wait until the the first loss (if it occurs) and watch this board melt down

Riiiiiight, I forgot it's blasphemous to critique a new YouTube series even a little bit. I'll just wait until the the first loss (if it occurs) and watch this board melt down
lighten up francis.gif

loved this.

also we may need to start a special sean edinger fund. i need an episode dedicated to him. he's our secret weapon. it's amazing to see what good coaching has done for these guys. go back and look at the guys under GROB and others. It's incredible to see the transformation. Completely different vision and culture. and couldn't be more proud of it.

can't wait for the season to start. ready to run through a wall for dino and sean. A+++++ effort. well done.

You must be fun at parties.

no kidding. what a whiny complainer. y'all can jump off the bandwagon now -- we'll have plenty of others to replace you before long. i'm going to enjoy every second of Dino and what we have. For every high, there have been 10X more lows. It's what makes being a fan through all the years special.

That’s amazing stuff. High level production. I’m not sure another program puts out this kind of quality.

I could watch players break down film on an endless loop. I find it fascinating and compelling. I think most fans do too.

That’s amazing stuff. High level production. I’m not sure another program puts out this kind of quality.

I could watch players break down film on an endless loop. I find it fascinating and compelling. I think most fans do too.
showing age here but it's also amazing that you can just drop a file on a free site and anyone in the world can watch it. video probably put together by kids on computers that cost less than some giant ibm with less computing power of a current child's toy

and it has to be good for recruiting - come here, and you'll be on a reality tv show

couldn't agree more. loved the film breakdown spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom