La Familia (Ep 6 now available) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

La Familia (Ep 6 now available)

That was awesome. Good video, great idea. Excellent example of using your resources to help market and promote the program.

Did anyone notice Chris Fredericks fingernails? He should trim those. Unless they help him claw INTs, then they can stay.

i also loved the music selections they used for this video. I hope they go with this model for the hype videos this season. Last seasons videos were great but i felt the music was lacking.

The commentary was nice, just feel like 7 minutes is a bit too much for a 13 and a half minute video

The point of using the FSU game was that was the moment when the team, vets and rookies alike, and fans went beyond faith without evidence to visual proof that the corner was indeed turning. They DOMINATED a name opponent.

That's why they included Matt's line with Strick's TD and Babers in the locker room about now being on the map.

Pair that with the theme about unfinished business and that is setting up the messaging that last year wasn't a fluke one off, but a step toward sustained, consistent, performance at a high level, not a once a year upset = a good season.

I love these. Absolutely great for recruiting players and fans.

I think Moe was told it is important to be consistent. What do you think?

So what happened? Did Trill or Strickland win at Madden?

This is how an AD and department markets. This is how you pair SU’s great broadcasting programs with an up and coming program. It brings a tear to my eye to see common sense being used by our AD.

I seriously feel like this can’t be real sometimes haha. I was too young to remember when cuse was relevant in the late 90s. This is the first time I’ve seen relevancy and not mediocracy.

I am so happy for what Dino and this school has done in investing into the program. The fans have bought in, the kids have bought in. It’s time to take a deep breath and thouroughly enjoy this era.

be sure to watch this a few times and send to friends, family, friends of friends, family of friends, friends of family and family of family and other people too. Views count.
Make sure to ipconfig /release in your cmd window before viewing again :) (for those folks on Windows, you heathens on MACs have to do some other odd stuff ;))

not a knock and so happy to see the video however For a school with the best broadcast program in the country why did it take this long to do this?

I had the same question when I consider that though we’ve had a Dome all these years...why did it take so long to find a offensive-minded headcoach & a system that fits like a glove?
The many wasted years of “meathead football” are in the rear view mirror. Let’s just be happy we finally got here! LGO

Just found out that CajunCuse uses the same barber that was featured. Told Mrs. Cajun to tell him to get a haircut like Moe's!

I had the same question when I consider that though we’ve had a Dome all these years...why did it take so long to find a offensive-minded headcoach & a system that fits like a glove?
The many wasted years of “meathead football” are in the rear view mirror. Let’s just be happy we finally got here! LGO

Not only did we waste time with two yards and a cloud of dust, but we hired a series of coaches who did nothing but complain about how hard it is to recruit here and never publicly embraced the Dome. "We have a Done neener neener" would never have come out of Doug's mouth.

Can anyone identify the player at the very end that describes himself as a freak of nature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom