La Familia (Ep 6 now available) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

La Familia (Ep 6 now available)

Enhanced pee troughs?

Another fantastic job with great stories. So impressed with the attitude and outlook of these young men. I think the young men know how excited this fan base is. Keep working hard Syracuse University Football, your fans will be there for you. Can't wait for Episode #4. Go Orange!!!!!!!!

Such a great example of total University and AD cohesion. Differentiating our brand with creativity, leveraging the strengths of the academic side to benefit both the AD and academics, investing our smaller football budget (relative to our peers) in a serial model that fans can engage with and recruits can access at their leisure and builds momentum for both towards the start of a season with historic possibilities. Boy that feels good. Gonna stop and smell the roses for a second...

Couldnt be prouder and more optimistic to be Orange!

I could freebase this show. Hook it right up to my veins.

Every year, even the Robinson era, I would convince myself that it was going to be a good season and this year was going to be different. And we’ve had some hope and glimmers but last year changed everything. What a blessing for SU to have Dino and Wildhack on the Hill at the same time.

So so freaking good. After this one I had to rewatch the first two again. If they were an hour each it would still seem short for how well done they are.

This one - I absolutely love they brought the academic piece into it. I have to think this is recruiting gold.

I could freebase this show. Hook it right up to my veins.

Every year, even the Robinson era, I would convince myself that it was going to be a good season and this year was going to be different. And we’ve had some hope and glimmers but last year changed everything. What a blessing for SU to have Dino and Wildhack on the Hill at the same time.

url=
37eye2.jpg
[/url]

So it seems like Coleman and Frizz are the leaders on defense, with Tommy and Moe for the O.

Coleman’s an intelligent and proud guy, someone to help build and sustain a rejuvenated program’s culture. Nice poem as well.

This video production team is 1st team All-American. Just amazing how well done these are.

Getting to see these kids behind the scenes makes you want to root for them that much harder. Excellent chemistry and charisma amongst them.

Kendall Coleman is going to be a star at whatever he does after Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom