La Familia (Ep 6 now available) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

La Familia (Ep 6 now available)

Regarding facilities... I think this fall Syracuse football fans will be ECSTATIC with what will be announced... and I mean not able to contain themselves... Calling it a "game changer" is putting it very lightly...
Hard to imagine with Dome Renovations, Dino and staff tied up on long term deal and IPF.
The only thing I can think of is a huge investment in football facilities locker rooms, weight rooms, with Manley or a huge replan of Skytop with improved housing facilities...

WOOOO

Talents ample in the wideout room!!

Anyone else get some chills in the ep. 5 preview listening to Jarveon Howard talk about wanting to be Saquon? We’re all excited about Adams and Jordan, don’t forget about the runaway train from Mississippi.

Another fantastic job. Love how the players Sharod Johnson, Trishton Jackson and Tommy DeVito talk about the off season practice they put in and how they talk about the mechanics of plays to enhance each players strengths and correct the weaknesses. This is really good stuff. Only makes us all patiently(not) wait in anticipation for the season to begin. Can't wait for La Familia Episode #5. Go Orange!!!!!!!!!

Could Trishton Jackson become a two sport athlete at Syracuse?

I know we have a lot of weapons for the offense but so glad Tommy has a go to. Such a huge advantage to have that connection. It is a proven commodity for winning at all levels and should really help him take the reins this year.

This series could be tossed out on HBO in a heartbeat and be a hit. Just elite high level work here putting this together.

My favorite, so far...

Minor item:
12:24 Reno Ferri - Tight Ends Inside Recievers

Trishton Jackson talks his love of hoops and Orange women's basketball star Tiana Mangakahia makes an appearance. Ryan Kisselstein has always had Orange in his blood, plus Tommy DeVito and the wideouts watch film.

We're training on ice cream?

It is well done but I think the show needs some Dino personality in it , maybe a Oklahoma drill , a lil violence! Also surprised none of you noticed Tommy’s wheels scrambling out of the pocket , he was gone , hates when the whistle blows . Here’s a spoiler ... I look forward to people being “ surprised “ by his running

It is well done but I think the show needs some Dino personality in it , maybe a Oklahoma drill , a lil violence! Also surprised none of you noticed Tommy’s wheels scrambling out of the pocket , he was gone , hates when the whistle blows . Here’s a spoiler ... I look forward to people being “ surprised “ by his running
It was very clear from his HS film & a few runs last year that he’s faster than ED. He may not be as elusive & risk-taking in the open field, the latter being a positive, but he’s a hell of an athlete & more than capable if the pocket breaks down. I’d expect 5-6 designed runs per game.

Oh no they said free ice cream.

NCAA gonna come after us.

Noticed it right away...looked like he was movin!! Gunna suprise some folks with his wheels just want to see him get down and not take any big shots.

Noticed it right away...looked like he was movin!! Gunna suprise some folks with his wheels just want to see him get down and not take any big shots.
I want to see Tommy Gun run out of the tunnel pre game, down the field to bump chest a WR after TD, into the locker room at halftime, and around the stadium High Fiving fans after we beat Clemson.

Yes. I don’t think he will run as much as Eric did, but when he does, he is going to shock some people with his speed and get some really long runs.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom