La Familia (Ep 6 now available) | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

La Familia (Ep 6 now available)

If you watch all 5 videos together, it's well over an hour.

And they're not finished yet.

Will they be doing them during the season or just pre-season?

Such bs we don’t play this weekend. 11 days feels like an eternity.

Loved the focus on the big uglies and ST.

The Jarveon transition felt a little random at first because these typically flow so well, but I really liked how Jarveon and the filming here kind of helped a recruit envision themselves putting in the requisite work to be great and have what it takes to play here.

Do I still wish we got a little more DeVito, Nunn (the big question mark for me will he play regularly or redshirt), Courtney Jackson & Mikel Jones (freshmen getting thrown into a role early would have been nice for recruits to see in the video), Abdul Adams (so much talent at RB can’t forget about this absolute stud), Armstrong (may be the captain of the defense got not air time), and Babers?
Yes... the answer is very much yes.

Give me Syracuse Football!!!

Favorite episode yet. Dino truly gets it. These are the types of things that elevate programs. The program feels like a high level Division 1 football program.

Recruits will want to be a part of this. The investments being made into the football program will pay off. The main reason I bought seasons and will continue going forward is because we are making these investments to have sustained relevance.

Loved the Howard portion, dude will make an impact here before he leaves.

If he can move the chains consistently with his feet on critical drives, we are going to be a very difficult team to defend. VERY.

Dino now approves this message

Came across BC’s attempt on YouTube. I was underwhelmed and found myself fast forwarding a lot (I’m not committing myself to watching 22 minutes of mostly interviews of the Dazzler and players spliced with highlights from last year(s)). Really makes me appreciate the production value seen in La Familia all that much more in that there’s a story arc in each episode with crisp editing

All I know is, if the last episode cuts to black at some random point and Don't Stop Believin' begins to play, I'm going to have some stern words for someone.

This ain't Jersey and we ain't Rutty

Came across BC’s attempt on YouTube. I was underwhelmed and found myself fast forwarding a lot (I’m not committing myself to watching 22 minutes of mostly interviews of the Dazzler and players spliced with highlights from last year(s)). Really makes me appreciate the production value seen in La Familia all that much more in that there’s a story arc in each episode with crisp editing

To be fair it's 22 minutes... they needed about 18 minutes of filler beyond their season long highlight reel was spent.

Chills.. I think I may need to call a contractor in the morning. Good news is TV walls were all spared.

Can't freaking wait...!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom