Lakers rout Warriors | Syracusefan.com

Lakers rout Warriors

moqui

generational talent
Lakers with 7 guys in double figures & team season high in assists. The Black Hole Mamba sits and the worst team in the Pacific runs the best team in the Association out of the gym (don't let the final score fool you; Lakers were up 24 with under 6 to play and started trading points for time)

They won because the black hole sat and they played team ball. Yes I know The Warriors slept walk thru this game.

I love how the media originally blamed the Kobe contract on the son but as it turns out, it was really Jeanie Bus who was instrumental in that pile of dung contract. She began making these media rounds before the season started to try and spin the Laker's plight and she truly sounded like an idiot. She sounded like an idiot fan more than a team exec. Not impressed at all.

This Kobe stuff is fascinating to me. I've never been a fan of the guy, but what is unfolding is so interesting. He's trying to prove he's still one of the best players in the league, yet his play is clearly killing the Lakers this year, and he's clearly not interested in changing his style. That to me is frustrating as a basketball fan because his hoops IQ is very high, and he could turn in incredible assist numbers if he chose to be a facilitator instead of a volume shooter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom