Lane Violation Call | Syracusefan.com

Lane Violation Call

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
with 2.8 seconds left called AGAIN in ND Xavier game.

Clark Kellog knows the rules. It was on Jerami Grants bro same way guard crashing the lane eraly

wheres the outrage?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

No he doesn't know the rules. Can't cross the 3-line until ball hits rim. He kept repeating until it leaves the shooters hand. After 24/7 of crapping on SU you'd think at least all the praying for upsets announcers would have it right.

No he doesn't know the rules. Can't cross the 3-line until ball hits rim. He kept repeating until it leaves the shooters hand. After 24/7 of crapping on SU you'd think at least all the praying for upsets announcers would have it right.

Yup, that's what I heard him say - he does NOT know the rules.
He also said he can't enter the "foul lane area" before it leaves he shooter's hands.
Gimme a break. Putz.

I love that this happened. Coupled with the Duke loss, I think we're finally out of the spotlight...

...Until K-State knocks us off in about 12 hours.

Yup, that's what I heard him say - he does NOT know the rules.
He also said he can't enter the "foul lane area" before it leaves he shooter's hands.
Gimme a break. Putz.
Second part is correct, you can step in the lane as soon as the ball leaves the shooters hand.

Second part is correct, you can step in the lane as soon as the ball leaves the shooters hand.
But he was saying that about the guy who started from behind the arc.

Kellogg: "When you're outside of the 3pt arc in college basketball, you cannot run into that foul lane area before the ball is released."

and later: "Grant moved early, based on where he was, you can't run into that area before the ball is released."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom