last night we all saw why melo... | Syracusefan.com

last night we all saw why melo...

You can take the kid out of the hood...

That has nothing to do with it. LeBron grew up in an infinitely worse environment than melo and you dont see him pulling crap like this.

to go and wait at the opponents bus to pick a fight? its just embarrassing for melo.

Do you know anything about what happened? Melo probably shouldnt have taken it so far but when you have some guy yapping on the court about how your wife "tastes" and other sexual references it might make you go off too. That being said, if Melo is going to play some 4 this year he needs to not lose his cool so much because its physical and he doesnt get calls, and he gets beat up guarding guys bigger than him. Over on the Knicks board they are saying Melo needs a protector like the thug Knicks of the 90's and I agree. Look for guys to retaliate in the next Boston games. Especially if Sheed is playing.

KG is known for saying really personal thing on the court. Given the fact that no one is saying what was said and knowing LaLa dating several NBA players before Melo I got $20 saying KG went there and Melo wasn't having it!

That has nothing to do with it. LeBron grew up in an infinitely worse environment than melo and you dont see him pulling crap like this.

to go and wait at the opponents bus to pick a fight? its just embarrassing for melo.

Agreed..Lebron wouldn't do that. He has a huge brand to protect.

On the court, Melo has been just as good as Lebron this season. Probably even more valuable to his team..

KG is known for saying really personal thing on the court. Given the fact that no one is saying what was said and knowing LaLa dating several NBA players before Melo I got $20 saying KG went there and Melo wasn't having it!
Ding Ding Ding. Every hip hop site is talking about it. Garnett went sexual about Melo's wife and repeatedly talked ab0ut what LaLa "tastes" like.

Ding Ding Ding. Every hip hop site is talking about it. Garnett went sexual about Melo's wife and repeatedly talked ab0ut what LaLa "tastes" like.

I really dont care what was said. I saw the game. Melo punched KG in the back, and then melo called him a c*nt - which I thought was awesome for its sheer simplicity. You think lala (who isnt and wasnt an angel) was the first wife to get dissed in the NBA?

suck it up.

I got $20 saying KG went there and Melo wasn't having it!

One of the "best" movie scenes from all time is from Slap Shot when Reg Dunlap went all personal on Hanrahan, the opposing goalie and his wife's tastes. Available for your viewing pleasure but NSFW.

Family is off limits in sports!

LOL - in whats sports? AYSO? Pop Warner?

Melo is an idiot - he just gave every team a road map on how to throw him off. Dumb dumb.

LOL - in whats sports? AYSO? Pop Warner?

Melo is an idiot - he just gave every team a road map on how to throw him off. Dumb dumb.

All sports! If you let one guy go there everybody will. You allow it ever! Being soft is not allowed...and trust be this isn't over!

When KG called Charlie Villanueve a cancer patient and Charlie went to the press about it Charlie was ripped by players current and pass. Charlie should have acted like Melo because that is acceptable behavior in the locker room.

Sports of all kinds are simply organized fights whether mentally or physically or both. You can never back down mentally or physically for any reason ever.

If he wants to get back at KG, all he has to do is ban Paul Pierce.

Why does Paul Pierce always go off against us? Dude hits impossible shots down the stretch ever time. We need to put crazy eyes out there to take out one of them, Garnett or Pierce, I dont care which one.

So what have we learned from this incident?

1. Kevin Garnett is a jackass.

2. Melo has big ears and thin skin.

3. If it worked this time, Melo is likely to hear it again. Maybe worse. And from others.

4. The Knicks need to bring back Charles Oakley.

4-a. Maybe get Michael Graham. Is he on parole?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...n-garnett-team-bus-locker-093908804--nba.html
But who else is gonna go there with Melo? Noone on Miami because Lebron wont allow it. Usually Melo can shut them up because he will just score on them. Last night was doubly frustrating for Melo because he had an off night which made him even more aggravated. Once Shump comes back, they will put him on Pierce and we'll see how many gestures he makes to the crowd then.

Melo acted incorrectly yes.. but this is just BS. The part of bmore melo came from vs the hoods of Akron.. I hardly would say thats a more difficult life for Lebron. Lebron was being groomed before Melo got out of the hood. Might want to check your facts there.

I really dont care what was said. I saw the game. Melo punched KG in the back, and then melo called him a c*nt - which I thought was awesome for its sheer simplicity. You think lala (who isnt and wasnt an angel) was the first wife to get dissed in the NBA?

suck it up.

I don't know you personally, but let me ask you this, are you married or have a girlfriend?
If so if some other man is calling your wife/girlfriend a **** (interpret that four letter word however you want), are you going to be able to ignore it???

Cause I'm sure as hell not going to be able to!

And I'm not saying I condone what Melo did...

I don't know you personally, but let me ask you this, are you married or have a girlfriend?
If so if some other man is calling your wife/girlfriend a **** (interpret that four letter word however you want), are you going to be able to ignore it???

Cause I'm sure as hell not going to be able to!

And I'm not saying I condone what Melo did...
It was ALOT worse than that.

The only thing to do now is for Melo to take it out with good basketball moving forward. Hopefully his teammates are behind him and Woody draws out hard work from an ugly instance. A suspension of a game or two probably is coming .. and then hopefully a long period of extended dominant hoops.

Once Shump comes back, they will put him on Pierce and we'll see how many gestures he makes to the crowd then.

You think they put Shump on him? I wonder; guess it depends on the guys out there. But Pierce is a little taller, and doesn't really do a lot of dribble penetration. I'd rather put Shump on Rondo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom