last night we all saw why melo... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

last night we all saw why melo...

Standing at the bus, where he knows he's not going to be able to get him, but he's just going to look dumb...wrong choice. He looks dumb and probably gets suspended.

Fighting him on the court? That would also be dumb in todays NBA as he'd get a ridiculously long suspension.

He should've just found a way to hit him with an elbow, flagrant foul, undercut, etc. as part of a "basketball play"...would lower the fines/suspensions and he'd actually get to hurt KG(who deserves it).
Would be shocked if someone doesnt get cheapshotted in the next Knicks/Celtics game. Amare basically said it was some pretty messed up stuff KG was saying. Iman tweeted this morning hes cleared for contact and at the end put "see you soon Boston". Rasheed at every TO was standing outside the huddle staring at the Boston huddle. That game last night wouldnt have been so pleasant if Felton/Shump/Sheed were playing. Those guys will go to war.

Lol, the mean streets of Akron. I've been in some sketch parts of LI and in parts of the NYC that you dont want to be in at night and ive never been nervous. I was in Baltimore for 2 secs and was like yoooo I need to get the f out of here.

Lived in Baltimore. Lived in the Bronx. I'll take the Boogie Down over West Baltimore any day of the week. West Baltimore is infinitely worse than almost any rough section in this country. Including Akron.

Who cares where they're from, sometimes grown men fight. No one says Jeff Gordon isn't a superstar when he gets in fights or asks where he was raised. Nascar drivers get in post race/press conference fights all the time, but they're just being competitive. I wonder why that is...?

Ian Begley@IanBegley
Melo on what KG said to get under his skin: there's some things as men that you just don't say. #knicks

Would be shocked if someone doesnt get cheapshotted in the next Knicks/Celtics game. Amare basically said it was some pretty messed up stuff KG was saying. Iman tweeted this morning hes cleared for contact and at the end put "see you soon Boston". Rasheed at every TO was standing outside the huddle staring at the Boston huddle. That game last night wouldnt have been so pleasant if Felton/Shump/Sheed were playing. Those guys will go to war.
I love it! Some real Boston-NY animosity.

Only saintTristan would create a thread with such an obnoxious title.

The best part of that video is Rondo rolling up at the end to just grill Melo.

I love how Rajon models himself after KG and has the same mentality. Even a game he didn't play he managed to show leadership.

Garnett is the man Melo shouldn't be marrying NBA groupies if he doesn't want to hear about it on the court.

I feel a little bad for Melo just because he's done well to turn himself into the NBA's MVP this year on a pretty brutal Knicks team and bring them relevancy and there's really no way he can carry it over to the playoffs when the D picks up. (Knicks fans might disagree but its true.)

I love how Rajon models himself after KG and has the same mentality. Even a game he didn't play he managed to show leadership.

Garnett is the man Melo shouldn't be marrying NBA groupies if he doesn't want to hear about it on the court.

I feel a little bad for Melo just because he's done well to turn himself into the NBA's MVP this year on a pretty brutal Knicks team and bring them relevancy and there's really no way he can carry it over to the playoffs when the D picks up. (Knicks fans might disagree but its true.)
Bahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

Lol your entire post was wholly irrational and idiotic. Rondo showed leadership? What are you smoking? Garnett is a punk and always has been. He's certainly not the type of player somebody would want their child looking up to, nor is he the type of player any other player should mold his game after.

You are way off base on the Knicks, too. You must not watch much NBA basketball.

lol... wheres francis' faces when you need one...

Lol your entire post was wholly irrational and idiotic. Rondo showed leadership? What are you smoking? Garnett is a punk and always has been. He's certainly not the type of player somebody would want their child looking up to, nor is he the type of player any other player should mold his game after.

You are way off base on the Knicks, too. You must not watch much NBA basketball.

Rondo was like mother goose going out there to look over his pack and stare Melo down. I think its awesome to see him acting more and more like KG. Both of them hate the traitor that is ray allen. KG took the MVP off his game and made him have the worst game of the season. Guy is a legend and goes harder than anyone else in the NBA. Don't be butthurt because the Celtics own you.

Now they have Avery Bradley the CEltics are the best defensive team in the NBA again. THey rely on Avery way more than anyone knows all our players raisetheir D big time when he plays. Dwayne Wade goes into a hole and hides when Avery guards him.

The Knicks have had a nice 30 games. So what. Yes, the team is much tougher without Amare. Yes, Melo has been excellent. But its 30 games. If you beat Boston, Miami, or Chicago in a playoff series I'll give respect but I don't see it just because Melo will be a different player in the playoffs when the D picks up. JR Smith is talented but all over the place and Chandler is a great big those 2 will be the reason you win in the playoffs if they can step up Melo can't/wont carry the team post season. But we are talking about Chandler and JR its far from a given they step up and make a difference in the playoffs given their track record.

Brutal Knicks team? One of the best small forwards, centers and point guard tandems in the league, best 6th man... along with 5 other guys who would play in any other teams rotation. NY is uber talented and experienced.

I guess Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Dr J, Shaquille Oneil, Kobe Bryant, Charles Barkely aren't superstars either.

They all have thrown punches. Atleast Melos actually had some selflessness in it as it wasn't all about himself.

Rondo was like mother goose going out there to look over his pack and stare Melo down. I think its awesome to see him acting more and more like KG. Both of them hate the traitor that is ray allen. KG took the MVP off his game and made him have the worst game of the season. Guy is a legend and goes harder than anyone else in the NBA. Don't be butthurt because the Celtics own you.

Now they have Avery Bradley the CEltics are the best defensive team in the NBA again. THey rely on Avery way more than anyone knows all our players raisetheir D big time when he plays. Dwayne Wade goes into a hole and hides when Avery guards him.

The Knicks have had a nice 30 games. So what. Yes, the team is much tougher without Amare. Yes, Melo has been excellent. But its 30 games. If you beat Boston, Miami, or Chicago in a playoff series I'll give respect but I don't see it just because Melo will be a different player in the playoffs when the D picks up. JR Smith is talented but all over the place and Chandler is a great big those 2 will be the reason you win in the playoffs if they can step up Melo can't/wont carry the team post season. But we are talking about Chandler and JR its far from a given they step up and make a difference in the playoffs given their track record.

The Celtics suck.

Rondo was like mother goose going out there to look over his pack and stare Melo down. .

motherGoose.png
=
images
.. hmmmm

One of the "best" movie scenes from all time is from Slap Shot when Reg Dunlap went all personal on Hanrahan, the opposing goalie and his wife's tastes. Available for your viewing pleasure but NSFW.

Hands down, easily, with no comparison - THE best sports movie of all time.

Do you consider Caddyshack a sports movie?
Yes, and it's very good. Just not Slapshot good. IMHO. To me, Slapshot had serious themes and very serious actors that made the slapstick all the more enjoyable because of the contrasts. Caddyshack was pure, albeit very well done, slapstick.

i like silly comedy. i like sports. i like bill muray. i like chevy chase. ive watched caddyshack like 10 times thinking maybe if i give it another shot ill like it. and i just cant get in to it. its not bad, its got some funny lines. but i just dont get how its considered 1 of the funniest movies ever. i dont think i laugh out loud 1 time, just a few chuckles. actually rodney dangerfield farting did make me LOL. but thats about it.

i like silly comedy. i like sports. i like bill muray. i like chevy chase. ive watched caddyshack like 10 times thinking maybe if i give it another shot ill like it. and i just cant get in to it. its not bad, its got some funny lines. but i just dont get how its considered 1 of the funniest movies ever. i dont think i laugh out loud 1 time, just a few chuckles. actually rodney dangerfield farting did make me LOL. but thats about it.

It's all about Ted Knight.

Try being more discreet about your troll attempts. Your posts here and on the other thread about Melo are too obvious and blatant, all they're doing is diminishing your credibility.

Try being more discreet about your troll attempts. Your posts here and on the other thread about Melo are too obvious and blatant, all they're doing is diminishing your credibility.

Look I credited Chandler and JR for being good players and said Melo was MVP. Sorry if I am not gushing over the rest of the roster and scrubs like Novak and 50y/o Kidd and Sheed. I am giving NYK credit where its deserved though.

Melo is the cry baby here its basketball and guys are going to say stuff about your groupie wife. Rivers didn't snitch him out nor did KG. I still like Melo and hope he gets an MVP to make up for a short post season since he isn't getting past Chicago Miami or Boston with that surrounding cast.

I said I liked Rondo for showing up in that video going out of his way to grill Melo when he didn't even play. I want him to be a KG like leader not everyones best buddy. We hate our eastern conference rivals and its a good thing.

Noone goes harder than KG and is more win at all costs. Most players his age are shells of their former selves he still brings it (see Rasheed who fell off early 30s despite being an elite player in his youth Sheed was washed up in 08.)

Avery Bradley make the Celtics a different team. They are a defense first squad and without Avery their D is not elite. With him their D is up there with Memphis and SA and I think a little better. MUCH better than any D played in the east. He's underrated he gives us what we got from Tony Allen and then some.

I don't expect people on this board to know who Avery Bradley is considering he has only played three games this season. With that being said, I agree with everything you said about him. Top 3 perimeter defender in the league. Celtics beat Heat last year if Avery doesn't get hurt in Round 1. Very underrated player.

As for the Knicks, they are a different team with Amare. I don't think it's in a good way either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom