Latest Bracketology Projections | Syracusefan.com

Latest Bracketology Projections

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
Let's talk about bracketology for the women's tournament.

Here are the two newest breakdowns I could find. The ESPN one is from 3 days ago and the CBS one is from two days ago, so we should be moving up in both.

I am no expert on the women's tournament but I believe it is set up differently, such that if you are seeded as a 4 or higher, you get to play the first two games of the tournament at home.

I think this should be a huge point of focus for Syracuse fans. Can we get at least a 4 seed? Things we not looking great as recently as a week or so ago but at this point, looking at where we are and the remaining schedule, I think we have a real shot.

The really cool thing is if we can get a high seed and play at home, it looks like the next set of games will be played in Portland and Albany. Yes, Albany, NY.

So if we got seeded in one of the Albany brackets, we could get to the Final Four winning 4 games in upstate NY. UConn is probably going to be placed in an Albany bracket too but they are stumbling now and might not even get a 4 seed.

Something to watch for as the season progresses. Guessing new bracketology projections will be released soon. Let's keep an eye out for them.

Creme does an update every tuesday and friday. i fully expect him to peg syracuse into a 4 seed. If they can somehow go 4-1 in their last 5 and win one game in the acc tourney i think a 3-4 seed is a lock.

Last edited:
Let's talk about bracketology for the women's tournament.

Here are the two newest breakdowns I could find. The ESPN one is from 3 days ago and the CBS one is from two days ago, so we should be moving up in both.

I am no expert on the women's tournament but I believe it is set up differently, such that if you are seeded as a 4 or higher, you get to play the first two games of the tournament at home.

I think this should be a huge point of focus for Syracuse fans. Can we get at least a 4 seed? Things we not looking great as recently as a week or so ago but at this point, looking at where we are and the remaining schedule, I think we have a real shot.

The really cool thing is if we can get a high seed and play at home, it looks like the next set of games will be played in Portland and Albany. Yes, Albany, NY.

So if we got seeded in one of the Albany brackets, we could get to the Final Four winning 4 games in upstate NY. UConn is probably going to be placed in an Albany bracket too but they are stumbling now and might not even get a 4 seed.

Something to watch for as the season progresses. Guessing new bracketology projections will be released soon. Let's keep an eye out for them.

tHeY NeVeR LeAvE NeW YoRk sTaTe!

;)

Creme put an update out this morning. Still a 5 seed.

Win the next 4, and maybe upset NCST, get a double bye in the ACC tournament.
Then win the tournament, will at least get a 4 seed probably as high as a 2.

Correct about the top 16 teams get home for the first 2 games. We had that in 2016 when we ended up at the Final Four. I flew in from AZ for that and plan to again this year, but the NCAA does not allow us to have our floor seats, so not sure where they would put all of us who have floor season seats. In the past there were no other season seat, but now they sell a bunch behind the bench to the center court area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom