Latest JPalm bracket | Syracusefan.com

Latest JPalm bracket

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
I like this one a bit better than the previous one.

LIU
KSU/UVA
Ind/Fla
Duke/Baylor

I'd like that.

I'd rather see UVA and IU than KSU/Fla though. Duke/Baylor is a wash at this point, but I'd lean DUke.

I could live with this. Actually would enjoy playing KSU and watching Frank Martin's head explode as we run up and down the court!

untitled_medium.JPG

My only concern is that Syracuse gets placed in the East Region. I don't want to see us as the top seed in the West.

Go Cuse!

In that bracket, SU is 12-1 against the field (obviously, the only loss is ND). Also, 10 BE teams (cue the uproar).

SU - 1
Marq - 3
Gtown - 3
Lville - 5
ND - 7
WV - 10
UConn - 11
Cinci - 11
Hall - 12
USF - 12 (PIG game vs. Texas)

My only concern is that Syracuse gets placed in the East Region. I don't want to see us as the top seed in the West.

Go Cuse!
It would be a colossal screw job if we are not #1 in the East.

Go Cuse!
Then you have nothing to be concerned about.

It's a lock.

Go Cuse!

It is literally impossible to not be the 1 in the East. If we lose by 25 on Thursday and fab gets charged with armed robbery we are the 1 seed in the east

It would be a colossal screw job if we are not #1 in the East.

There are no good teams out west this year and the top seeds in that region are going to come from east of the Mississippi. I'm looking forward to going to Boston but I realize we could get sent to the West.

Go Cuse!

There are no good teams out west this year and the top seeds in that region are going to come from east of the Mississippi. I'm looking forward to going to Boston but I realize we could get sent to the West.

Go Cuse!

Give me an example of who could be put in the east if we went out west. There are no examples. It's a bigger lock than any of my 5 star supers. :)

Go Cuse!

We really cant be sent out west. You're over thinking it.

Relax and enjoy championship week. This is as stress free as it gets.

We really cant be sent out west. You're over thinking it.

Relax and enjoy championship week. This is as stress free as it gets.

You know, I feel like we said this in 2010 and then AO had to go and get hurt...

You know, I feel like we said this in 2010 and then AO had to go and get hurt...
[Hands over ears]LALALALALALALALALALALALALA I can't hear you LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

how far does osu drop if msu thumps them today and they flame out of the b10 tourney? ate they a 3 at the lowest or could they drop to the four line?

That team had 4 losses, this will have a maximum of 2 - far fewer than anyone else not named Kentucky.

Go Cuse!
There is absolutely 0% chance we dont get the 1seed in the east

Seth just revealed his top 4 in each region

East:
1. Syracuse
2. Duke
3. Michigan
4. Baylor

YES PLEASE

Seth just revealed his top 4 in each region

East:
1. Syracuse