Lawrence announced as Clemson starter / Bryant transferring | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Lawrence announced as Clemson starter / Bryant transferring

Millhouse admitted on Saturday that he used to be drunk guy but his kids have changed him.

I'm unsure if that means he is now drunk guy with kids, or what...
Drunk in waiting. Too many activities, can't escape for benders

I'm going to say this again, they need to upgrade the QB position to win it all. Clemson isn't going to be held hostage over hurt feelings. The guy is rolling the dice to meet their ultimate goal.

Hard position for Bryant, take one for the team and be the guy going into the draft that was benched or take your shirt and go for the 5th year transfer to a place that needs a QB.

They aren't without him yet.
Can't imagine him staying after this blow up, he would start almost anyplace else. He has to make a decision by Saturday or his redshirt, and all of his opportunities are done.

Can't imagine him staying after this blow up, he would start almost anyplace else. He has to make a decision by Saturday or his redshirt, and all of his opportunities are done.

Not if Lawrence goes down. Still a lot of the season left.

He's already played in 4 games, it's now or never for him.
Bryant is still on the team. He isn't going anywhere until he graduates. If Lawrence goes down who do you think Dabo will ask to take over. If that happens Bryant has a decision to make.

I'm going to say this again, they need to upgrade the QB position to win it all. Clemson isn't going to be held hostage over hurt feelings. The guy is rolling the dice to meet their ultimate goal.

Hard position for Bryant, take one for the team and be the guy going into the draft that was benched or take your shirt and go for the 5th year transfer to a place that needs a QB.

Tigernet indicated Lawrence has been getting plenty of series in recent games on split QB duty with Bryant, so it's not the complete switch-up you'd think.

Lawrence starting is the next logical step on the stairs, as he is clearly the future...

The real question, is the split duty between the two going to be about the same otherwise or will Lawrence be getting a significant number of the series (much more than prior games??)

Bryant is still on the team. He isn't going anywhere until he graduates. If Lawrence goes down who do you think Dabo will ask to take over. If that happens Bryant has a decision to make.
I would think he will have to be more forth coming than that. What if Lawrence gets dinged up and can't play for a couple of series. Bryant has to make a decision about his career based on that? I mean he took them to the playoffs last year and now he's cast aside.

I would think he will have to be more forth coming than that. What if Lawrence gets dinged up and can't play for a couple of series. Bryant has to make a decision about his career based on that? I mean he took them to the playoffs last year and now he's cast aside.
You are assuming he transfers. He could go into the draft instead.

This will be the best defensive line he’s faced this season. Things will be a little more difficult for Lawrence. Unleash the hounds.

Definitely seems to be our best "advantage" in this situation -- kid is a blue chipper, but not highly experienced and making his first start. Have to bring it, and hope that our DL can disrupt him from getting into a rhythm.

A problem you have as a national championship contender. The talent coming in may be so good, your seniority is at risk... It's a good problem to have, TBH.

Would love to see Lawrence pulled down by his hair. Worth the 15 yard penalty! Can see Dino yelling owee.

This reminds me of the situation at Alabama between Jalen Hurts and Tua Tagovailoa.