LAX Action for Apr 15-18 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for Apr 15-18

I was able to go to the MD game which was cool since it was the 1st live game I've seen in a couple years. The McNaney goal against the 10 man ride was sweet. OSU hung with MD for a little bit but it was clear they just aren't on the same level certainly not this season.

I was thinking about going, but I have just gotten so out of synch for doing it.

One thing I notice about the McNaney goal is Bernhardt running behind the goal, so the shot was backed up even.

I was thinking about going, but I have just gotten so out of synch for doing it.

One thing I notice about the McNaney goal is Bernhardt running behind the goal, so the shot was backed up even.

Well you could have a chance if MD gets picked as one of the 1st round sites. I think they said it was a sellout today but I'm not sure how many tickets they sold.

Yeah the McNaney goal was on the end I was sitting. when he first launched it I looked to my left and saw Bernhardt and assumed he was trying to get it to him until I saw it heading right into the goal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom