LAX Action for Apr 22-25 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for Apr 22-25

Ok. I know it’s hop, but I’m rooting for them since the MD fan cockiness has been getting to me. 12-11 hop with 8:30 left.

Ok. I know it’s hop, but I’m rooting for them since the MD fan cockiness has been getting to me. 12-11 hop with 8:30 left.

Can never root for Hopkins. I'd say MD was due to slip up at some point, could actually be the best thing for them to lose one other than they def couldn't get the #1 seed.

Can never root for Hopkins. I'd say MD was due to slip up at some point, could actually be the best thing for them to lose one other than they def couldn't get the #1 seed.
I can respect that. This is true, but not a great look to slip up against a 2-7 team. Surprised the D is allowing so many looks. There O is still my favorite in the nation but slumping now.

Also when referring to cocky MD fans I don’t mean you and Zach80. Some of the bragging on Twitter and fanlax is waaay too over the top. You guys are the good/sensible ones!

I can respect that. This is true, but not a great look to slip up against a 2-7 team. Surprised the D is allowing so many looks. There O is still my favorite in the nation but slumping now.

Also when referring to cocky MD fans I don’t mean you and Zach80. Some of the bragging on Twitter and fanlax is waaay too over the top. You guys are the good/sensible ones!

Yeah no worries I know some of the people you are talking about. Cuse is always my team but I do root for MD against everyone else. I don't know what happened to their offense in the 2nd half it's been ugly. Hopkins is not good but this is a rivalry game so if you believe in the whole throw the records out etc. than I guess anything can happen.

Terps offense suddenly comes alive in the last couple of minutes to get the win.
I know Bernhardt has only gotten to go against B10 competition this season through no fault of his own but to me he's as good as anyone out there.

Cuse with the big win but rough day for their past opponents. Stony Brook lost to UMBC, Army to Navy and Vermont to Binghamton.

Cuse with the big win but rough day for their past opponents. Stony Brook lost to UMBC, Army to Navy and Vermont to Binghamton.

The Vermont one stings. Albany at least took care of business

And you were able to do this with QK announcing and the Hopkins' band playing thier cheesy little song in the background - more power to you.

And you were able to do this with QK announcing and the Hopkins' band playing thier cheesy little song in the background - more power to you.
Was watching on mute! Audio could have easily changed my loyalties lol

Zawada with a hat trick in the first half. :(

Andrew Kim just got on the board for Rutgers. 8-5 Rutgers late 2nd Q.

13-12 Rutgers. Michigan had a man up with a minute left but turns the ball over.

Hopkins is the 6th seed - last place.

thats a shame.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom