LAX Action for April 15-16 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for April 15-16

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
C9OJnkNXYAALhWU.jpg

Really hope PSU kicks the snot out of Hop. If they lose this game, they're in trouble for the tourney IMO. They have Michigan and Maryland left on the schedule after this weekend. Then the B1G tourney. Lets hope they go 1-3 down the stretch here. If they do they're toast for the tourney.

Really hope PSU kicks the snot out of Hop. If they lose this game, they're in trouble for the tourney IMO. They have Michigan and Maryland left on the schedule after this weekend. Then the B1G tourney. Lets hope they go 1-3 down the stretch here. If they do they're toast for the tourney.
Now here's the big difference between this year and last year. Last year, I would have said, "{sarcasm font on} It would just break my heart if they didn't get invited. {sarcasm font off}" But, this year I think this is the point where I'm supposed to put on my "JHU Dad" hat and say, "Now wait a minute. Let's keep it civil."

1. #HHH
2. Denver
3. MD
4. ND
5. PSU
6. OSU
7. Duke
8. Hop
9. Hofstra
10. Albany

1. #HHH
2. Denver
3. MD
4. ND
5. PSU
6. OSU
7. Duke
8. Hop
9. Hofstra
10. Albany
If this is how the seedings play out, I'm not thrilled with facing Hop again or Hofstra at home. But I love the idea of seeing the winner of ND/PSU in the semi final round

looking at lax standings there is a shot that only around 20-25 teams finish over .500 to even qualify for the tourney if they dont win their conf tourney.

if UNC loses to nd they have to win the acc to get in
hopkins win yesterday saved them from having to fight to get in

the ivies may well end up with only 2 that can get in
the BE could end up with 2
Ne/Patriot/metro/colonial all have 1-2 teams over .500

you could end up with a ton of leagues having under .500 teams win and a bunch of teams outside looking in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom