LAX Action for April 25-27 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for April 25-27

I'm sure their fans are imaging what this season and next could have been if TD choose them over Yale!

Yup, Ditto SU in 2013 and 2014, only missing piece was a FOGO. When you don't have even Mediocore faceoff play its hard to reach the title game less win it.

The only potential downside is if Cornell did manage to get the AQ after losing today its going to be SU vs Cornell in the 8 seed game 1000% guaranteed.
Sick of Cornell just hopeful doesn’t happen

Sick of Cornell just hopeful doesn’t happen

Root for them to not make the tourney then because if they do theres a 98% chance the matchup is us under the idiotic travel rules.

Princeton won the FO and promptly turned it over. Cornell TO with 1:00 left.

Cornell scores with 4 seconds left. :(

Well that hurts for sure. They probably still need to win in the 1st round of the tourney next week to be in but a loss here would have forced them to get the AQ.

How does the backside defender lose his man there with less than 10 seconds left?

Had a feeling they would find a way to win. Princeton is not a good team, lots of losses like that the last few years.

Well that hurts for sure. They probably still need to win in the 1st round of the tourney next week to be in but a loss here would have forced them to get the AQ.
Honestly desko just needs figure it out I’m sick of him to be honest

Honestly desko just needs figure it out I’m sick of him to be honest

Well we did dominate them earlier this year but yes I think most of us would prefer to play someone else.

Looks like Towson actually won and the score was wrong on the feed I was glancing at.

Virginia faring as well as us to start the game I see.

Sooooo are we not safe for the tourney? And probably forget about the home game? That's what I'm hearing?

Sooooo are we not safe for the tourney? And probably forget about the home game? That's what I'm hearing?

Where are you hearing that? SU is an absolute lock for the tournament. Home game is a different question but were a lock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom