LAX Action for Mar 10-17 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for Mar 10-17

Lehigh up 3-0 early on Bucknell. On one hand, if we were to play them as a replacement for Hofstra its terrifying because of Sisselberger, but on the other hand it could be a big time statement game for Syracuse with a win. I think they would get a lot of credit for playing them on short notice if they were to win.
do you have the link working? mine showing event not started.

Patriot League looking like a strong 3-team battle this year. Will be interesting to see how Lehigh does against Army.

NIKE/US LACROSSE DIVISION I TOP 20 SCOREBOARD​

No. 1 Duke 17, Jacksonville 6
No. 11 Lehigh 18, Bucknell 6
No. 13 Massachusetts 13, Fairfield 9
No. 15 Ohio State 13, Michigan 10

OTHER SCORES​

Stony Brook 13, NJIT 4
Villanova 20, St. John’s 8

1615916001859.png

Watching game

8-4 Denver at half. Denver had another called off when scorer got pushed into crease by defender.

It is surprising how easily Denver offensive players are separating from their defenders at every spot

This game and the rematch are crazy important for GTown. Only out of conference games are Loyola and Mount St. Marys! Step up gents! They might not even make the tourney if they go 0-2 against Denver. Same goes for Denver if they mess this up.

Final Denver 13 Georgetown 7, Georgetown scored the first 2 goals of the game and only 5 more after that.

Final Denver 13 Georgetown 7, Georgetown scored the first 2 goals of the game and only 5 more after that.

Brutal performance for G-town, will need to win the rematch for at large purposes.

Lol while I agree that the mount looks terrible I doubt Denver will be able to beat up GTown. Should be a good deal better than this though.
I am taking Ls all over the place in Georgetown related matters. First I take an L at the beginning of the season after saying that Georgetown's D does not look like one of the best in the country, after which they promptly allow two goals in their first two games. Now that L is getting reduced in size with this performance, but quickly another one takes is place by saying recently that I doubted Denver could beat them up. Have to stay away from GTown takes in the future.

Brutal performance for G-town, will need to win the rematch for at large purposes.
This was my first time seeing them this season and they did not look good. The defense left Denver shooters open, twice they left Hannah open from about 10 yards. Ethan walker beat his man twice off the dodge for goals.

Final 13-7 . Faceoffs split, good goaltending by both. Gtown O is pretty good but their D got beat repeatedly. McElroy stopped several at crease or be high teens.,

Tip if the cap to Quint who ranked Gtown correctly, he placed their absurd results in proper context. Diff between a pro and amateurs

Tierney still got it. Denver looked awful against UNC at the start of the season but have turned things around in a big way. This is before they add TD.

I am taking Ls all over the place in Georgetown related matters. First I take an L at the beginning of the season after saying that Georgetown's D does not look like one of the best in the country, after which they promptly allow two goals in their first two games. Now that L is getting reduced in size with this performance, but quickly another one takes is place by saying recently that I doubted Denver could beat them up. Have to stay away from GTown takes in the future.
It is going to be interesting to see what happens going forward. I don't think their defense is as good as the 2 beat downs would imply. Denver's knowns did the damage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom