LAX Action for May 18-19 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for May 18-19

Need replay review in lax. That call in MD-UVA was atrocious. How can you not see that the was not a goal. But I'm fine since it was Maryland that got screwed.

Huge hit by Loyola.

Ref is right there, calls nothing, but once he realizes that the PSU player is down, he throws a VERY late flag.

Horrible officiating.

2 minute unreleasable... Burns was CRUSHED. Tough got tougher for Loyola now.

Huge hit by Loyola.

Ref is right there, calls nothing, but once he realizes that the PSU player is down, he throws a VERY late flag.

Horrible officiating.

I thought so too, but after watching the replay it looks like it was head-to-head contact.

My issue with the call is this - if you think it's a penalty, call it right away...don't wait to see whether a player is injured before you throw a flag.

Agreed.

FireTillman# Dont care about pipe, Maryland opened the door and UVA led by Conrad walked in.

Wanna vomit, Cuse is as good as any of these teams including PSU.

Be nice if Stover can start to make the same saves he did against Orange.
I’m sorry but as much as I’d like to agree with you, we would get absolutely blitzed by Psu. They would have 15 by halftime-the biggest difference between the hounds staff and ours is that they have made some effective defensive adjustaments at half. We would still be sliding to the all time assist leader before he goes to dodge. On top of all that, the only reason they hounds are still in this is due to Spencer/Stover’s heroic performances

I’m sorry but as much as I’d like to agree with you, but we would get absolutely blitzed by Psu. They would have 15 by halftime-the biggest difference between the hounds staff and ours is that they have made some effective defensive adjustaments at half. We would still be sliding to the all time assist leader before he goes to dodge. On top of all that, the only reason they hounds are still in this is due to Spencer/Stover’s heroic performances

Stover has made some big, BIG saves and PSU still has made him rake it out the back of the cage 18 times. They can move the ball and whip the rock so well.

I’m sorry but as much as I’d like to agree with you, we would get absolutely blitzed by Psu. They would have 15 by halftime-the biggest difference between the hounds staff and ours is that they have made some effective defensive adjustaments at half. We would still be sliding to the all time assist leader before he goes to dodge. On top of all that, the only reason they hounds are still in this is due to Spencer/Stover’s heroic performances
Loyola's D blows. Adjustments? Letting OKeefe rip low handed shots from twelve out. Please

Loyola long poles will be asked to take off cement boots before boarding plane

Loyola's D blows. Adjustments? Letting OKeefe rip low handed shots from twelve out. Please
O’Keefe wouldn’t have even been in the game in the 2nd half if they were playing us-psu had 14 in the first half, scored only 7 more the rest of the game. I’d say the adjustment was quite effective compared to getting worse and worse as the game went on like we did last week

Mellen would have matched up well vs Ament. PSU D is very average
While that’s wonderful, I only believe he had 1 goal today (don’t quote me on that). Can’t defend good vision and team ball movement which is unlike anything we’ve seen

I know that it has been said on the broadcast but how do Loyola allow Okeefe so much space - the kid is automatic, his shooting is different gravy! Take away Penn States strengths! State have some dangerous players and their ball movement is amazing but make the other players do the damage and not OKeefe!

Loyola lose a lot this year, can’t see them being top 10 next year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom