LAX Action for May 29-31 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for May 29-31

Monster goal from UVA, only thing that has plagued them has been clearing

Don’t think I could’ve let you live that near fatal jinx down if the Twerps had won. ;)

Lol I knew they would make a run but with Rode and Lasalla I didn't see them getting all the way back

Agree with this, I commented early in the season that Duke was still initiating from the midfield and not from X with Sowers. Duke's coaching staff limited Sowers impact, especially early in the season, by not running the offense through him. Statistically he was Duke's best offensive player with 81 points (37 G, 44 A). Next closest was O'Neil with 55 points. For all the accolades that the Duke coaching staff receives, the fact that it took them half a season to figure out that Sowers should initiate the offense and not the midfield is mind boggling.

More like Back-to- -to Back champs. ;)
Pretty cruel for us Cuse fans - we beat them twice and both times quite decisively. Very painful to watch 2 teams that were well coached, made quick adjustments, aggressive on the ride, and aggressive on the clear. Both teams played with a lot of energy and quick transition. Everything Cuse wasn't!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom