LAX Action for May 4-7 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for May 4-7

Monmouth beats Detroit Mercy in the MAAC semis, and will face the winner of the Marist-Canisius game for the AQ and the right to play Hobart (maybe) in the PIG.

I'm watching Penn Vs. Yale. 10-9 Yale late in the 3rd. I'm really enjoying the game. Both teams are playing for survival in the rain and the gloaming. I am surprised to find I am pulling for Penn.

Penn up now 11-10, 1o minutes to go. Its. hard to tell about visibility from TV, but it's pretty gray with the weather.

ESPN 3

In 3rd overtime. Penn goalie has been insane.

Fourth overtime.

C_JkYZvWsAApcc7.jpg

NL on the Cuse and ND games. Somebody hurt? ;)
early week odds had ND -3.5 and Cuse -6. Wonder which hurt player for ND isn't playing? Or are they waiting to see what the weather is going to be like and they'll drop a late line

Bryant 5, Hobart 4. Final

Air Force 9, Richmond 6. Final

Albany 20, Bingo 8. Final

Towson 9, UMass 4. Final

Last edited:
early week odds had ND -3.5 and Cuse -6. Wonder which hurt player for ND isn't playing? Or are they waiting to see what the weather is going to be like and they'll drop a late line
Perkovic was hurt during the Tournament (bad right hand). He was really ineffective because he could barely throw vs. UNC-CHeat.

Hopefully we can avoid Albany in the tourney.

Army two top 5 wins and won't make the tournament. Time to expand the tournament too 24 teams,
The NCAA would cut the size of the tournament if they could get away with it. They insist that D-1 MLax already has more slots than it should. About 24% of teams make the tournament. That would mean bball would need to have about 83 slots to be equal to what MLax has now and more than that if MLax was expanded. Of corse the culprit is the AQ, but that's never going away.

No Denver, no TV. Fox bumped the Big East championship to on-line only because the women's championship ran long. They will show a replay on Tuesday, though.:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom