LAX Conference Tournament TV/Streaming for May 2-7 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Conference Tournament TV/Streaming for May 2-7

AE Final:
Bryant 12, Albany 11 (2OT)

Brutal loss for Albany, caught the last few minutes. Albany turned Bryant over at the start of Doube OT but one of their poles made the worst pass id ever seen a D1 player make and turned it right back over deep in their end and Bryant scored 20 secs later.

We have a bid stealing, bubble busting upset alert going on at Homewood

We have a bid stealing, bubble busting upset alert going on at Homewood
Channeling conspiracy-theory posters on this board,*

B1G oFfIcIaLs pUt tHe cAlL In tO ThE ReFs tO MaKe sUrE UmIcH WoN So tHeY CaN HoRdE ThOsE VaLuAbLe nCaAt uNiTs

*SyracuseFan.com, not necessarily the Lax board

So with Maryland losing, would Georgetown move to the 4 seed? Would be my guess
And who gets bumped.. my guess would be Penn.. and Denver better hope Princeton loses

And who gets bumped.. my guess would be Penn.. and Denver better hope Princeton loses
Not mine. Georgetown only had 4 top 20 wins

I think Denver could very well be out no matter what happens in the Ivy final.

Not mine. Georgetown only had 4 top 20 wins
My guess was Georgetown 4 seed Maryland five seed. Which puts him in the same bracket the face off against each other anyways.

Gtowns win are princeton nova(2x) denver(2x) really not that strong of resume to be 4th
It should be fun to see who they pick They might be just throwing darts at a board. Lol.. I think the top three ACC teams have separated themselves from everyone else.

few teams resumes are weak gtowns denver even penn n yales arnt great. Penn is mostly ivy wins which wasn’t strong this year. Really need new way of comparing teams and who makes it and judging teams. To bad cuse could pull out win at duke first time or hopkins . Cause think they beat a lot of teams that will make it.

few teams resumes are weak gtowns denver even penn n yales arnt great. Penn is mostly ivy wins which wasn’t strong this year. Really need new way of comparing teams and who makes it and judging teams. To bad cuse could pull out win at duke first time or hopkins . Cause think they beat a lot of teams that will make it.
Agree they really do need to get a new system

Isn’t Hopkins the fourth seed? They have head to head over Georgetown.

Tillman blew him off.. lol
Sheesh. What type of person can’t at least keep it together for a nice handshake with cameras rolling. If Tillman keeps leaning into this villain behavior recruits will start to take notice. Plenty of yelling and screaming coaches, but I’m struggling to come up with another example of a college lax coach behaving this way in recent years. Scott Marr might swear at refs and get an unsportsmanlike penalty but he will still be respectful in the aftermath. Just a terrible look given it’s more than one incident this year.

Tillman blew him off.. lol
wowwww lol Tillman's a little you know what. hope future recruits saw that. pretty classless if ya ask me
1683472188001.png

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 40
Sheesh. What type of person can’t at least keep it together for a nice handshake with cameras rolling. If Tillman keeps leaning into this villain behavior recruits will start to take notice. Plenty of yelling and screaming coaches, but I’m struggling to come up with another example of a college lax coach behaving this way in recent years. Scott Marr might swear at refs and get an unsportsmanlike penalty but he will still be respectful in the aftermath. Just a terrible look given it’s more than one incident this year.
Scott Marr is a dude though. He’s been downright sweet to my kids/players.

Not saying Tillman is a bad guy. He just doesn’t appear to be wired the same way.

Scott Marr is a dude though. He’s been downright sweet to my kids/players.

Not saying Tillman is a bad guy. He just doesn’t appear to be wired the same way.
I’m sure he has been. It does feel wrong to read into small incidents with Tillman. But it’s starting to feel like a pattern this year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom